Halle Berry -- Business As Usual

4/30/2010 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If Halle Berry is stressed out about her breakup with boyfriend of four years Gabriel Aubry, she sure didn't look like it today in New York.

Then again ... when you're Halle Berry, you're only single for as long as you want to be.

dmnyc

She definitely got a boob job.

Wishes

Boob job AND a nose job. Just look at some of her high school pics - what a difference!!

herbert83

Halle please baby doll , please give me a call, I would be good for you I am not gonna lie i am a little better looking than some of you other friends but I would not do you wrong, keep me in mind...cutie pie

Meli-Melo

So Mr Aubry has decided that the 9 years separating him from Ms. Berry are too difficult to deal with. If he was the one older by 9 years, that would be fine with him I suppose. Men are so callous. Let him go Halle, he is penniless without you. Good riddance !

Joe

I like how it is always poor Halle after every breakup..Men are calous blah blah blah...
It is obvious Halle is the one with issues because all of the men she has relationships with turn to other woman....
Maybe she is just a super B@#$H!!!!

Jon

She is ssssssmmmmmmmooooookkkkkeeeennnnnn hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

david

Hmmm, hmmm. Boy would I like to "MAKE HER FEEEL GOOOODDD"!!!!!!!

Lynda

I guess he found somebody else, huh?
Typical male....always some excuse to break up with someone.
What did he say was the reason, again?
A 9-year age difference?
Typical, lying-a**, cheating man..he didn't think that way when he was in bed, "having his way with her," did he?

Aredhel

Why does everyone assume its all his fault? She's the one whom can't sustain a lasting relationship. Team Aubry

TheUltraworld

The 34 yr old wants to go out with 24 yr old chicks.

yessir

WOW that camera man was a disrespectful jackass.

REALbarbwire7

Here's my take on celebrity break-ups: One is always somewhere else...working, touring, appearing. It probably takes quite a while for them to feel the hurt, because they all seem to be together so rarely. I'm talking about a-list actors. A couple like Brad and Angelina must know this, because they go wherever the other is working. The family that plays together.....doesn't play with someone else.

Dawn

Anyone on here saying that he was uncomfortable with her age know that's a lie. Come on! They were really into each other, probably still are. The truth is, none of you really know what is going on here, and will probably never know. And while we're at it, why don't you all take a long look at your own relationships?... Not so smug now eh?

Darlene

Sorry to hear that!

LOKI

WHO CARES WHY!!!

Look at those boobs; they are MARVELOUS.

I wonder if she takes it up the Hershey Highway?????

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments