Halle Berry -- Mystery Date?

5/1/2010 1:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Single lady Halle Berry was spotted in NYC last night with a new guy ... on the day news came out of her split with baby daddy Gabriel Aubry.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2
That Halle sure rebounds fast.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

ron

i think she is addicted to sex

gloria

She gave up her hunk for that! Talk about trading down.

Red

Wow, she did to Gabriel what her ex did to her. Hmmmm....

gloria

But just have a little taste, he looks like someone you'd pick up after a heavy night of drinking!

Donna

After so many times of being married you can't keep claiming the break ups are the other persons fault!

Brian

Good Gawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive seen Baboons in the Zoo better looking than this guy. Is that the best she can do?.....You know he after that cat and her money..

WHATEVER

she's BORING..........

justsaying

no.1. Before you put your thoughts into action, at least know what's going on around you. HALLEY BERRY IS HALF BLACK.....YOU DUMB JERK OFF. AND EVEN IF SHE WEREN'T, WHAT SHE DOES IN HER PERSONAL LIFE DOES NOT AFFECT YOU, NOR NO.2, YOU RACISTS NUM NUTS!!!! GO SPREAD YOU HATRED IN ANOTHER COUNTRY. WE HAVE ENOUGH IDIOTS THAT WE HAVE TO CONTEND WITH.

MC

Holding hands, and leaving a Broadway play. Sorry people, not her new lover, her gay best friend.

onurassnow

All the hate! I know what she`s thinking. She puts it all down for this Caucasian, and he get`s racial with her thinking she`s a sell out and she dumps him and hooks up with the biggest blackest hunk she can find.

Haters mad cause she don`t want to be nobodies house igga!

Mades

That she is a freaking B or whatelse? changed a handsome guy who is the father of her daugther for this ugly man. Please I believe that she is addicted to a BBD that is all.

I like the couple before her and Gabriel and after I saw this new most be something that she was messing up and that is why this guy decided to go away.

It is too bad what she did, I believe that she love that black guys bit her.

C

Y'know, from everything I've read - Gabriel is the one who wanted to break up (and I emphasize BREAK - I'd be surprised if this was permanent) because the age factor was bothering them.

It's also been said that they split months ago, but the news just got out yesterday. If that's the truth, she's doing nothing wrong. It's just a little too soon to pass judgment.

Christine

OK, I'm not defending her either way here, but dammmmmmnnn, where's all the hate coming from? It's not like she's making out with the guy - who knows if it's even really a "date"? Look at the grasp she has on his hand - IMO it almost looks like she's pulling him away from the photographers. Besides, don't people in that town hold hands with just about anyone? I remember thinking that after seeing Drew Barrymore hold hands with one of her costars, then someone else I can't remember doing it, too. Again, I'm not a fan of hers nor do I detest her, but the comments here just seem out of synch with the actual picture.

mddiva35

I think that's a body guard. I've seen Janet Jackson and other celebrities hold their bodyguard's hands as they are trying to get out of the way of the papparazzi. Halle needs to just chill right now.

bumpasses

She wanted a white baby..Now she got what she really wanted..why didnt she have a guy as dark as this dude for a baby dadddy.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments