Halle Berry -- Mystery Date?

5/1/2010 1:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Single lady Halle Berry was spotted in NYC last night with a new guy ... on the day news came out of her split with baby daddy Gabriel Aubry.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2
That Halle sure rebounds fast.

hmmm

remember he dirty make out session and package grabbing with Jaime Foxx at that stupid award show? Her baby daddy can do better than this hobag!

Adria

No way. lol He's not my type but you know...whatever. It's much to soon for their daughter though.

JLS

Halle and Gab have been separated for months. They just now announced the separation, that's all.

JLS

I'm almost to the point I won't even post or read the posts anymore. No accountability and they are just TOXIC, mean and sickening. Humans can be so awful particularly when they can anonymously let it all out.

knickfan212

MAN!!!! I told her to pick me, I'd stay true.Hey Halle, I'm still here.

heyheyheygoodbye

What the hell is WRONG with this woman?

Blakk Minded

Folks, please stop the hating. Halle Berry simply needs a TRUE man that packs a lot of meat. Obviously, White guys are unable to pack the required weight to satisfy her! Enough said! Blakkminded / San Jose CA

louisthewolf

None of you, myself included, personally know her!!! And what's w/the racist comments,, really?? Hide behind your computer screen and vomit any foul spout you want! That's sick.... and if anything I've read is true ('media' outlets) she and the ex have been over for some time .... why are so many people hating on her!!!!

please

Rebound? Whatever, probably the cause.

Dawn

I don't know if they're just friends or what. It doesn't look like it. Even if her and Gabriel broke up months ago, it was only really revealed yesterday. In any case, it doesn't look right. There needs to be a respectable gap, especially if you're a parent. I'm beginning to wonder... I never thought I'd say this, but I'm begining to wonder if she sabotaged that relationship. I'm still wondering why she kissed Jamie Fox so intimately at that awards show last year - very insulting to Mr. Aubry. She looks kind of lost here. Maybe she needs to pay Oprah a visit, to get some words of wisdom. Don't slide backwards girl. Get a grip.

Ken

3 divorces... what out Larry King, Halle is on pace to beat your record.

NewEngland2

WHAT WOULD WE ALL DO IF WE COULDN'T ZAP THE WORLD WITH OUR THOUGHTS THAT COME OUT OF OUR MOUTHS!!!!! Why are we so obsessed with the RICH AND FAMOUS, is it because down deep we are all jealous of what they have and wish we were them and it was all ours?????? Halle is a very smart and beautiful woman and an excellent Actress. She can get any man she wants and she knows it. What she does with her life now is only her business. I have one more thing to say, ONLY HAPPI-NESS TO YOU AND YOUR BABY HALLE.

YaGirlSara

lol..guess she got tired of that little wood those white boys carry around in their pants...ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Way to go Halle!!! Im a white gal myslef and I must admit, tall skinny black men have some GIGANTIC wonderful things going on in their pants....lol

Fed Up With Idiots

And we wonder why we have so many problems in this world....God should have created us all color blind!

snipit

dats one fugly looking dude.