Barack Obama

The President of Comedy

5/2/2010 10:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

President Barack Obama isn't worried about his approval rating here in the United States, because he's still well-loved in the country he was born in. *RIM SHOT!!!

Barack killed at last night's White House Correspondents' Association Dinner -- even lobbing a few grenades Jay Leno's way.

Afterward, we got Scarlett Johansson as she made her way through fans and autograph seekers -- where our camera guy threw out a pretty interesting wager ...

call me Roy

Have you heard about McDonald’s’ new Obama Value Meal?

Order anything you like and the guy behind you has to pay for it.

Alex

I missed it, were there any jokes about the story in the "Enquirer" about his affair?

call me Roy

The liberals are asking us to give Obama time.

We agree, and think 25 to life would be appropriate.

Rob

"What is wrong with a family who does collect welfare if it puts food on the table for their children?"

What is wrong? Those losers should stop breeding and taking MY money!

Screw you progressives and how you want to take other people's money.

NOBAMA!

Remember November...

Jellybean

Hahahahha Roy is sooo funny!

truth hurts

For all the whiners on this post, a special post from me and Obama!

...I wake up every evening
With a big smile on my face
And it never feels out of place.
And you're still probably working
At a 9 to 5 pace
I wonder how bad that tastes

When you see my face
I hope it gives you hell, I hope it gives you hell
When you walk my way
I hope it gives you hell, I hope it gives you hell...

Alexa

He said that he's going to send PREDITOR DRONES to go after the Jonas Brothers if they show interest in his daughters? Is he out of his mind???? These fine young boys deserve an apology from that s***bag. How dare he insinuate that they're preditors.

carolyn lee

Alexa is word is predator . Make education your friend . Read more than just what agrees with your ideology. Broaden your mind and deepen your understanding of those things that are different from what you immerse yourself .Work on being a really good citizen by being educated and intellectually curious .

Anita Dunnce

Obama is nothing more than a world-class Jackass.

1) It is highly suspicious that Obama continues to bring up the so-called "birther" issue, while he continues to fail to provide any do***entation.... from passport records to three college transcripts to long-form birth certificate to social security records to medical records. I think that we all know the reason. No matter where this liar was actually born, he was here in the U.S. as a "foreign student" attending college on grants or scholarships for "foreign students". What a flippin' digusting fraud Obama is!

2) The illegal alien issue on our southern border is very real, and it is not a matter for this phony president to joke about. That indicated his cluelessness at best, and was in extremely poor taste at worst. Ask Arizona's lawful residents whether it is funny that Phoenix is the Kidnap Capital of the World; ask them whether it is funny that brazen illegal aliens rattle their windows and doors to determine whether anyone is home before breaking in; ask them whether they, or any of the rest of our American citizens, appreciate the fact that our own federal government cares more about whether it hurts the feelings of the dishonest, lying Mexican president than it does about protecting our own citizens.

Tell me, is it January, 2013 yet? Is this lying cretin OUT of our Oval Office yet? Obama needs to be shown the door.

p. hutchinson

What happens in the U.S. greatly affects Canadians. Keep Obama there and away from us here in Canada. We have our own problems, but nothing on the scale of what he is causing to you folks in the States. We don't need his kind of "hope and change"!

Debbie

I hope the Secret Service investigates SMDH at 10:30 for making a threat against the president's life.

Debbie

Sorry SMDH, misread that.

Anita Dunnce

Reply to Mickeylou @9:02am today: Good news about Obama and a sexual affair. If he gets busy with some other woman/man, he will not have as much time and energy to open up the southern border so that everyone in South and Central America can move in; he won't have as much time to look for more Communist Czars; and he won't have as much time to meddle in our children's education and to work on those little Hitler/Obama chants: "Mmm mmm mmm Barack Hussein Obama"

As soon as I send this note, I plan to go to nationalenquirer.com to find the dirt on this fraudulent cretin. I have to say, however, "Eeeuuuwww!!" As a woman in my 50's who dated black guys in college, I cannot imagine any woman in the world wanting to pork this icky guy.... oh, wait, there's Michelle! Yeah, like I said, I cannot imagine any woman in the world EXCEPT MICHELLE wanting to bone this disgusting, revolting guy.

Of course, if a woman could grit her teeth until Obama gets it over with, without vomiting, she might just learn the secrets of his hidden do***ents, his "foreign student" status in three American colleges/universitites, and his several social security numbers...... okay, okay, for all that juicy information, I actually COULD make myself go through with it.... just once.

leads11

I like how there is a bunch of Nobama comments about how he screws up the COUNTRY, and then there is that one teeny bopper who puts a Nobama comment about how hes insulted Jonas Brothers. lol...

I did not vote for Obama, and I wouldn't. I'm not a fan of his, but I thought this was pretty funny.

Debbie

Anita Dunnce -- your name says it all. LOL!!! There is always so much hate spewed on TMZ sites, I'm not surprised to find out that you are a bunch of Republicans. Hilarious!!!! Anita, there are many, many, many of us who find Obama extremely sexy. So, you go bone your Nazi geezers and leave the hot ones to the Democrats. Evil TMZ posters = dunces.