Michael Jackson Peeps Teed Off Over T-Shirts

5/4/2010 12:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

God help anyone who uses a picture of Michael Jackson to hawk their products, because the licensee of MJ's image is going after some new companies with a vengeance.

Bravado International Group -- which markets all things Michael -- is suing T-Line Design, Inc. based in Oregon.

According to the federal suit, obtained by TMZ, T-Line is downright "defiant," sardonically writing a blog that says, "...it SUCKS TOTAL BOLLOCKS when people steal those creations..."

The suit seeks $750 for each image illegally used, as well as statutory damages of $150,000.

Bravado filed two other infringement suits today against two other companies for unauthorized MJ stuff.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

JJ

Great talent but exploited by his family.

Troubled? YES.

Abuser? Who knows but the record is clear he/ they did pay "hush monies"

So sad.

HumanNature

Well, I need to get in contact with Bravado in creating a MJ's 2011 Calendar!!!!

Sandy

I Love MJ - My Angel!!!

l

I miss Michael:(
still hurts...alot

Tellit

Purple fingers....oxygen deprivation.

MJAlways

Can you guys PLEASE PLEASE use a good picture of MJ once in a while?? I mean comon...this place is basically MJ-Central with all things MJ...so atleast use better pics of the guy whose your logo. There's so many great pics out there of MJ yet you guys choose to post the ones taken at the WRONG angle, WRONG time, WRONG lighting conditions. If you're too lazy to pick em out, his fans would be more than happy to send you some!!

Peter

We are waiting anxiously. We LOVE MIchael.

Jay

oh wow lol...I swear people are crazy today ^_^ whats next!!!!???? I'm gonna get sued if I whisper his name? jeeeez LOL

The Netherlands

Love you Michael!

I miss you so much!!

Hench

To #15 - What part about the article didn't you..suing for his likeness, which I'm guessing would include photos and with possible copyright laws for the photographer as well..That's how he looked for years..should there be a picture of him at 6 yrs..the age of the little boys he liked..???

The Netherlands

KING of TMZ!!

l

Hater...Just BEAT IT!
Michael, I Love You.

l

I LOVE MJ ..I MISS YOU SO MUCH!! YOU ARE THE BEST

The Netherlands

Even the Haters LOVE Michael SOOOOOOOOOO F#cking much!!!!

REALUSION

People still believe MJ is gonna have a comeback? Even if he did fake his death, he aint comming back. Its gone too far, for that. At first he would be popular simply our of curiousity, but say a month maybe two, the media and fans would turn. Its career suicide for him to comeback. And the problems that ravish his body will never let him moonwalk and slide and all those other cool moves. Time isnt on his side.
Sorry beLIEvers. Reality is, no comeback. But then again, he is dead so that would be impossible. Stop hangin on to simple, contradictory subjects that you call evidence. Cuz its not evidence. You have zero evidence he is alive, except for things you believe to be true, but arnt. Get over it. Build a bridge.
WishinG-ForeverJune-Realusion-BACK