« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods' Wife -- Back in the U.S.A.

5/4/2010 10:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods' wife Elin Nordegren has finally returned to the USA -- after a trip with the kiddies to her homeland of Sweden.

Tiger Woods' Wife -- Back in the U.S.A.

Elin and her two children arrived this afternoon by private jet in Orlando, where two vehicles were waiting for them. Elin took the wheel of a white Escalade and drove off.

By the way, Tiger's out of town playing in the TPC Sawgrass tournament.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

electriczipper

did she let her kids walk off the plane or carry them off....why didnt she just fly first class with the kids like normal people...well rich normal people.....
all you people complain about gloria allred,,,what about Johnny ****ran,,he got a man off who murdered his wife and another guy..he was just doing what he was hired to do...just like her

electriczipper

whoops i spelled his name wrong johnny cochran..my bad

Susie-Q

I find it dangerous to just get into a car and drive after a flight such as that--didn't she have jet lag? I wish she would just get on with her life, stay in sweden with her family and children and file for a divorce. Get it over with all ready! What is she waiting for? More money no doubt!

Raymond

i like this it

dizzle

Seriously Tmz, nobody cares about tigers wife. I guess youre gonna tell us when she takes a s**t too?

christopher

jordan knight bisexual going to be coming out of closet soon

Baylee

who gives a rat's ass already...no one cares what he did or who he did get over it...move on

lin

On a private jet!! certainly no ordinary life for eileen since she married the Money Tiger.and the media honestly expects me to care about what particular brand of herpes or other sTDs have been shared between Tiger, his wife and countless others. Unlike some persons, i am no great sympathizer with Eileen or Tiger. Its hard to believe that this woman did not know about the "real" Tiger before deciding to marry him. She knew exactly what she was getting into. I guess there is a price to pay for all that cash. I only hope that in the end, her huge pay-out has been worth it.So no sympathy here, sorry...

what

great shot guys, and what a story, I was just blown away.

you are all idiots

Algonquin

Elin most likely wants to stay in Sweden. However, she married and had children with an American, so she probably will have to continue to go back and forth between the U.S. and Sweden since the children were born here. I doubt very much she's sticking around to try to give their marriage another chance. Eldrick caused it to be FUBAR. Elin looked healthier before he got her to be involved with him. Now she is pale and thin. No amount of money is worth a person's health, especially a young mother like her, with children to look after.

Carmen

Welcome Back, Elin!
Tiger Woods seems to have finally accepted that Elin is serious about divorcing him and hired a divorce attorney. I think that divorce has been in Elin’s mind from since the scandal broke up. Elin will never stay with a pervert and devious man like Tiger, whom she does not trust and respect anymore. Now Tiger Woods can go back to his filthy prostitutes and worthless life. Elin is young and beautiful and I hope that sometime in the future she finds happiness with a good and decent man that will love, honor and respect her. I wish Elin and her precious children the best!!!

Erica

Elin and Tiger = Beauty and the Beast
No Tiger, I specifically said BEAST, NOT "best".
That's why you legally renamed yourself "Tiger" isn't it.

sarah stannard

people are harsh. maybe she went to Sweden to talk to her family on what to do and get away from everything. Maybe she will give him another try.

pat

I agree 100% with you number 6. She is a nobody and that is why she haven't filed divorce papers in court yet. once tiger dumps her she will be back to the ugly nanny she used to be.

pat

Please dear lord let her take her kids to sweden so we won't have to see a women that doesn't shower. Tiger doesnot want that she looks so smelly and her clothes, oh my god she is a mess.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments