TMZ Live: M.I.A.'s Video Kid Talks Genocide

5/4/2010 5:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ian Hamrick -- the redheaded 12-year-old from M.I.A.'s controversial "Born Free" music video -- stopped by today to answer questions about the video, ginger discrimination, and Kim Kardashian.

Motorola Blur
050410_tmz_live_video
Plus: Did M.I.A. go too far?

vanessa

sorry not to be rude however this is off the subject of the topic here however I am in need of a intellectual property lawyer in the state of chicago, il ... if you review a personal blog of mine on my personal myspace account my user id: vanessapettigrew@netzero.com and password is: vashlexx08. it explains the situation

Sky

Okay, after 5 minutes into this I just couldn't watch anymore. Can someone say...BORING!

Julianne

I enjoyed this although it did seem at times like a little bit interrogating. Very smart cute kid for sure, for a ginger ;) just kidding, my moms got red hair but i'm blond so I may have children with red hair because sometimes it can skip generations. we shall see..

And to all the negative nelly's -wtf is your problem? i don't get why people have to say such rude comments. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all!
Harvey is awesome and so is TMZ <3 :)

Paige

Come on...It's Opie!!! How can all you haters pick on the NEXT Ron Howard type kid!!!!

Stivo

Hey, there are lots of kid actors that actually grow up well!!! Jodie Foster, Ron Howard, Leonardo DiCaprio, and more that DON'T END UP like we all know who!!!!!

Jenky

You rock kid., don't let anyone convince you otherwise., Keep doing all the normal kid stuff you do. Good for you Harvey., sometimes a little good karma helps us all.

tis_ruthy

What a great interview! Such an intelligent, grounded young man and Ian was great too lol.

Ian

TMZ Rocks!!!!!

Sissy

I hope Ian books the biggest movie ever! You go kid. Life is short!!!

Sissy

I hope this kid books the biggest KICK A $$ Movie!!!!

Sissy

I hope this kid books the biggest kick a$$ job ever!!!!!

Stivo

and where are the rest of the kids from this video? The other actors???? No one else has the balls to own up and face the press except this little guy? Hats off to you Ian. You are one brave dude.

Steve

Sounds like a bunch of school yard bullies are alive and well and all watching TMZ and leaving JERK REMARKS.

KristinaLA

It's nice that Harvey was trying to take the kid's opinions seriously...but c'mon, it's a 12 year old average kid. His answers were boring and the fact that the interview lasted a half hour was a complete waste of time!! Please don't have any more no-name child stars on TMZ Live.

Stivo

Hey Harvey has a great eye for trends. For all you know Harvey feels this kid might be the next child star. And they got to him first. Please be real, ALL OF us that watch 30 minutes of TMZ NO MATTER WHO'S ON., is wasting our time., so we can take a break from our own pathetic AVERAGE lives. That kid is not average.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments