Michael Jackson -- Chick Magnet?

5/8/2010 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's bodyguards are taking issue with the man who claims he had a sexual relationship with MJ during the last months of his life.

It's not that the bodyguards say Jason Pfeiffer wasn't his type -- they say Jacko wasn't gay.

Bill Whitfield, Javon Beard and Mike Garcia will appear for a second time on ABC, according to the New York Post, to shoot down rumors the singer was a homosexual.

According to the Post, the bodyguards claim the singer had two girlfriends in the months before he died.  He reportedly called one of them "Friend" -- a chick with a European accent.

Who knew MJ parlez-vous hot chicks?

Previous 15 Comments | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40

MEDIAHUORA

Lilly

I dont think he is gay and dont care if he was. I do think MJ had some kind of camp ways but he is beautiful no matter a male or female his choice of partner. I am happy he is still being talked about and gossip is still going on but only because I think this is what Michael liked the good and the bad he loved to be talked about. I am glad we are still interested and keeping his memory alive, he was an amazing showman. The Razzle dazzle :) L.O.V.E

Missy

657. yes he was a terrific junkie dad. and quite possibly a pedophile. what a legacy.

Posted at 6:09 AM on May 26, 2010 by MEDIAHUORA

Yes he was a wonderful dad,but he was not a "junkie" nor a pedophile! Why don't you try doing some research instead of believing the tabloid crap!

nevaehjackson

MICHAEL JACKSON WAS BEAUTIFUL AND KIND AND EXTREMELY GENEROUS AND CARING FOR OTHERS. HE SPENT HIS ENTIRE LIFE INSPIRING US TO BE KIND TO EACH OTHER. INSPIRING US TO APPRECIATE THE EARTH WE LIVE ON, AND ENCOURAGING US TO PROTECT IT. HE IS AN ANGEL LITTERALLY SENT FROM HEAVEN. I'VE NEVER KNOWN ANY ONE KINDER. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO SPEAK ILL OF HIM, WOULD YOU BE SO CRUEL TO SAY THESE THINGS IF YOU STOOD BEFORE GOD? NO! FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE CRUEL THINGS TO SAY I DEFY YOU TO GO THREE DAYS IN A ROW BEING KIND TO EVERYONE YOU ENCOUNTER. I DARE YOU. IF YOU CANNOT DO IT FOR THREE DAYS THAT SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER. THAT SERIOUS CHANGES NEED TO BE MADE. GO AHEAD TEST YOURSELF I'M SURE YOU CANNOT DO IT. WHEN YOU FAIL AND YOU WILL, SINCERELY ASK GOD FOR HELP AND YOU SHALL RECIEVE IT. MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU.

Victoria

TMZ, please, stop calling him Jacko. It's always been really offensive to him. Have a heart! And of course - stop thinking he was gay. He wasn't. I know a gay when I see one.

Tangerine

Well I'm sure his 2 former WIVES will testify that he's straight! Okkkkkkkkkkkkkk?!

Chiira

I don´t trust that guys at all.
They seem to be good intentions, but if you follow them on facebook you will see they seem obsessed with that "gay subject". They´re specially against the ones who claims that Michael was gay. Truly evil people like Martin Bashir, Diane Dimond, Tom Sneddom...they don´t care about them! Someone asked them to put the lines against Bashir in their book. They refused, giving a weak excuse that Michael wouldn´t like that name in his book.

Now they appeared again. I wonder if they would appear if Klein claimed Michael was a molester or so. They even put in they stat that they were disgusted with it. All for calling attention.

Makes wonder if someone is paying them for tell that Michael had girlfriends.

They changed their stories. Now they said that they didn´t talk about two girlfriends (liars!) but that Michael just knew two friends...besides, they´re just his bodyguards for just two years. Who are they for claiming that Klein´s statement is false? Klein knew him for more than 25 years! And Arnie´s gay, I have gay friends and I can tell that a gay man has more probabilities to see if another man is gay than a woman or a straight man can tell.

I´m not implying anything, but there are possibilities. At the end of the day, just Michel knew it.

iloveMJ

see that charming sweet smile in MJ's photo?!no doubt and i'm sure 100% he's not gay! he's hot in that picture!thanks TMZ for posting it! MJ is a sexy hot king! all the way!

pammie

I know michael is not gay!He got really upset one time when I didn't believe him. And the way he make's me feel when we make love well he is NOT gay.

Destiny

Seriously we have to dispute this?? HE WAS STRAIGHT! LOVED WOMEN! HAD SEX WITH WOMEN! WATCHED WOMEN! ATTRACTED TO WOMEN! SAID HE WAS STRAIGHT! What more do you want? That man was STRAIGHT!

Because Truth Hurts

Interesting they didn´t make a public statement that time, at least there isn´t any video of that. Of course they were afraid to claim that men who knew Michael more than a lifetime (at least Arnie)are liars.
If Michael Jackson fans were so smart they would think how Michael supposedly had hidden his girlfriends from the world and his bodyguards saw them...these three men are the world too. I believe he would never allowed them to see the ladies.
Believe it or not, Michael probably was at least bisexual. I don´t know if he had really that girlfriends but I´m doing my own researches and I can tell you, Jason and Arnie did not lie! I´ve researched people who are close to them and was to Michael, people who aren´t celebrities. It´s easy to claim before a camera that he wasn´t gay...just a mad celebrity would do such a thing.Joe Jackson is homophobic so he isn´t a reliable source. And don´t forget that many of Michael friends were celebrities. But the true clues are in the anonymous people who was close to him. These people aren´t attention whores, they don´t call the attention. They talk about that subject between them. But I know by my own methods that they knew him, even more than that celebrities.
So...maybe he had some women in his life. But he may have had men as well. Everyone has their opinion, of course. But I know what I saw and read.
Not to mention that is too low to judge a man you don´t know and call him a liar just because it don´t fits your agenda.
Best regards

gezebel aleida

bando de invejosos todos que falam mal do michael morrem de inveja do seu carisma da pessoa bondosa e inteligênte que ele era fizeram as piores calúnias para tirar dinheiro dele o que ele foi ou deixa ser ser não é da conta de ninguém a acredito que a inveja mata foi isso que fizeram mataram o michael aos poucos odeio tudo isso.

Previous 15 Comments | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40