La Toya Jackson -- My Bro Was Straight

5/9/2010 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Apparently the spicy tuna roll fired up La Toya Jackson outside of Katsuya last night. In hushed tones, La Toya railed against Dr. Arnold Klein and alleged MJ lover Jason Pfeiffer, claiming they are lying about the reported affair.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

janalal4

Oh Latoya, what's the 'conspiracy'?? I haven't seen the D.A. indicting anyone else. Refreshing to see her DEFENDING Michael because we all know time was....I still can't believe she ever did that. How do you ever get over a family betrayal like that? Well I guess he must have somehow. Still, she's using this 'conspiracy theory' nonsense to sell stories to tabloids so some Jackson traditions never change.

tis_ruthy

OH MY GOD

Jacki

La Toya is so disgusting.....banking on MJ's death every chance she gets

misty

The Jackson family are homophobes by their reactions. How come no one is angry about that? Why is it a bad thing if he was.

Gina

conspiracy, yes

really?

Remember LaToya can't say anything because Jermaine has faith the "truth will come out". No reason to contact authorities with this critical conspiracy information, ya know.

If I thought there was a conspiracy against my brother I would be pressuring the authorities to investigate, not CONSTANTLY say there is a conspiracy and hoping it would just come out naturally somehow.

Unless the "conspiracy" is MJ faking his death and it's up to him to "let the truth come out"!!

tomakebeats.com

She needs to go away.

Todd

Will we ever see a caption "My brother was NOT straight!!!"?

mjfanalways

OMG LA TOYA YOU FINALLY TOLD THE TRUTH FOR ONCE CONCERNING YOUR BROTHER MICHAEL.ARE YOU SICK OR SOMETHING? USUALLY YOU TRASH MICHAEL.OR DO YOU NEED MONEY? WHAT'S IN THIS FOR YOU? YOU AND JERMAINE MUST WANT SOMETHING.BUT THANK YOU LA TOYA FOR CLEARING THIS UP FOR US.I LOVE YOU MORE MICHAEL MISS YOU.LOVE AND HUGS SWEETHEART.

Hugh Jass

The Conspiracy is that La Toya and Michael are one and the same person; they have never been seen together. Also, The King of PopSicles (allegedly in a freezer at the mortuary for 90 days before burial)of course was a HOMO, when he was really La Toya who no doubt plays for the othe team!

janicebyrne

Of course Michael was straight. Now for heaven's sake can we let the matter drop? Stop printing all this malicious lying cr*p. There are actually really stupid gullible people out there who believe everything that's written and said in the media.

mjfan212

R.I.P MJ LOVE YOU LATOYA

danielbishop

DJ HERE AGAIN,,,, HERE IS WHAT IT IS, MICHAEL IS OR WAS NOT GAY IN ANYWAY. ITS GOOD THAT THE FAMILY IS STICKING UP FOR HIM. DR.MURRAY AND DR KLEIN AND THIS JASON GUY IS A JOKE TO THE FULLEST. IM A SOLDIER OF MICHAELS ARMY OF LOVE.

NeverMind

If my memory serves me... Wasn't La Toya the one who declared on the national TV that her "bro" abused little boys?
Anyway, La Toya is not what I would call a reliable witness.
Next!

WordOutlet

I don't know if any of you felt it, but I felt I was sort of short-changed after watching that video; conspiracy was mentioned too many times without many details.

I guess Katsuya does have a tendency of leaving you short-changed.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments