Tom Cruise

Betrayed by Scientology?

5/9/2010 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tom Cruise was secretly videotaped as he spilled his guts in Scientology confessional sessions, and those tapes became fodder for Scientology cocktail party humor ... this according to a high-profile and former high-level member of Scientology.

Mark Rathbun says in his blog, he recorded Cruise during the confessional sessions and Scientology guru David Miscavige read the transcripts at parties, "joking and laughing" at them.

Rathbun says the video was "well-concealed" in the VIP auditing room, per orders of Miscavige. Rathbun says Miscavige ordered him to prepare transcripts of the sessions. Then, according to Rathbun, Miscavige would hold late night whiskey parties, reading the transcripts and laughing out loud.

The nature of Tom's alleged confessions were not disclosed.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

2drk2fck

now this is funny

Theotherwilkie

I'm sure his confessions had nothing to do with the fact that he likes the ****...

Jon

seems like Scientology will use taped confessions to manipulate members.

zippy

hahah scienceolgy or however you spell it is nothing but a bunch o f con artists and losers,just a money grubbing control company, it is no more of a chruch than a strip club,in fact i rather go to a strip club and worship lol, the mothership willget these crooks

Allen Ridak

I found the transcript
TC= Cruise
SD= Scientolgy Dude

TC: I'm bi

SD: Tell us something we don't know

TC: Katie is just a front, I'm really in love with Nick Prugo

SD: Holy crap!!

TC: Yeah, I gave him sketches showing the layout of Orlando's house

SD: How do you know the layout of Orlando Bloom's house?

TC: Been there, done that

SD: What else would you like to confess Tom?

TC: L Ron gives me a boner

SD: Hmmmm

please

Go to youtube and search (scientology Southpark)
I personally found it a little educational and very funny.
I bet Tom Cruz and Travolta and many others have given that organization a lot of money.
I wonder if they taped Travolta?

buxxy

OK so I bet Mr. Cruise will sue sue sue over this incident....because God forbid we actually find out who he really is...because he always seems to be hiding something. And we'll never find out from his ex's because they aren't talking. Very strange...

Elmer Flobbergob

That's what he gets for joining a loony cult.

LaToya Jackson

He's just CRAZY !!!!

FreeThinker

Scientology is a joke just like muhammad. Ron Hubbard was full of crap just like muhamad. F* Xenu and muhammad.

Here is a cartoon figure of muhammad: o-I---< - dead, just like he is. (and a joke too)

heather

Mr Pip..You left out the fact that L Ron Hubbard founded the Satanic church with Anton Lavey and was kicked out for having wacked out beliefs and betraying Anton Lavey. He then went on to start Scientology

Cheryl A.

Scientology is no more a "religion" then is Pop-tarts!

Me

Not that I agree with Scientology in any way, shape or form but to go to a 'confession' of any sorts is taking someone in trust. To record and mock that is just wrong in every sense. Especially since Tom Cruise has been such a vocal supporter of that church. The thought of being in his shoes right now and knowing you were betrayed like that must feel like one of the worst violations.

You cruel people who say it is his own fault need to give it a rest. No one deserves sh*t like this to be done to them. Just like Catholic Alter boys who are abused, they are following their beliefs and become victimized because of it. We have freedom of Religion and to blame a victim is truly the American way.

Mabel Leaf

I love this story, but I highly doubt that anything will come of it.

Lyn

Tom Cruise was betrayed by Tom Cruise when he decided he was an "extra-special" person on this planet. Me me me...
Travolta seems like a likeable guy, but he, too, was bitten by the ego bug and caught this deadly scientology virus.
Same goes for the rest of those who need the scientology crutch to support their warped idea of themselves.
Just Pathetic and Disgusting!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments