Larry King -- Honey, I'm Back Home!

5/11/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Larry King is done sleeping alone -- TMZ has learned CNN's most notorious playboy is moving back in with his wife Shawn Southwick ... at least for now.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
Sources close to the couple tell us King is checking out of the hotel where he's been staying and heading back into the couple's Beverly Hills mansion today .... to give the whole "living together" thing another test run.

We're told both sides have agreed to a one-week trial ... but it could go longer if things go well.

This is the third time Larry and Shawn extended their deadline for moving forward with the divorce.  Today was supposed to be do-or-die decision-making time.

Tune in next week ...

julyseeme

All celeb xtapes here
All celeb xtapes here

playmore

He has to move home.....who else is going to change his diapers?

fiona

Larry, go back home and be a good husband, divorce is not actually necessary. may be when we all start believing that compromise doesnot demean and that change is only impossible for fixed minds that we shall also realise divorce is hardly called for. love when every thing is smooth is not true, it is real when you visit ur friend in that painful moment and say " u screwed us up" that is when it starts to be love. I dont want my friends, loved ones and myself to go through this ever.

electriczipper

It was reported as Larry was walking in the front door ..Tiger was sneaking out the back door

Legally Blonde

Larry King probably got tired of room service at the hotel. He is absolutely sickening. It's men like him who gives a good man a bad reputation. Larry King deserves to be DUMPED in a dumpster. I refuse to watch his TV show no matter who is a guest. Quite frankly, it is really not fair to his guests to refuse to watch the program because of a super
"jerk" like Larry King. Shawn Southwick should leave him now before she has to end up taking care of him as he continues to age and wither up like a turnip laying in the sun too long! I support Shawn Southwick if she divorces him. Why would she want a man like him around her children? Larry King needs some serious counseling and therapy before allowing him visitation rights with their children. Is he a sex addict too?

Lincoln

President Obama: "I Used to Dream that Birds Had Hands -- And It Scared Me!"(Washington D.C.) Although American President Barack Obama has a reputation for being calm and collected even at the most stressful of times, there's one thing that gives him the willies: birds. The reason? He had terrifying dreams about them as a child. "As a young boy growing up in the Netherlands, I had recurring dreams at night that all the local birds had suddenly grown hands and would come flying at me to pull my hair or grab my lunch pail from my hands," said the current occupant of the White House. "It was only when my grandmother wrote a special "bird prayer" that

Cheryl A.

It's like when (some) men start to feel old, they buy a new convertible, When rich, ugly old Larry starts to feel really old he buys himself a new woman. He equates youth with the company he keeps but being with a woman half your age does not mean that YOU are half your age. It makes him look like an old geezer with a younger woman.

Joseph

Anderson Cooper: "I Hate My Drag Name" (New York) A popular party game tells you to take the name of your childhood pet and add it to the name of the street you grew up on in order to get your official "drag name" -- but newscaster Anderson Cooper hates his. "My mother had a tabby when I was growing up named Gingerale, and at that time we lived on Mint Street, so it's a drag name that makes me appear ill -- Gingerale Mint." Friends of his, admits Cooper, have "way cooler"

Horndog

Why hasn't Larry's show ever spent an hour on how to have a successful marriage? "We've got a question from the King cam (tm)."

sal

did he used a walker to go in the house old perbert

WordOutlet

High-maintenance gold-digging women are such a catch!

greatneck

Thats my 'stud'. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...cheaper to keep them.........

Big Mamma Cornbread

LARRY MUST BE KIDDING HIMSELF ...WHAT A HOT OLD MESS HE IS..AND HE IS GIVING HIS BABY SITTER..I MEAN WIFE A RUN FOR HIS MONEY...SHE HAS JUMPED THREW HOOPS WITH THIS OLD MAN....GIVE THEM HELL OLD MAN..THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY..AND HE DOES KNOW THIS...

Politico Pablo

I hope it all works out for him. I'd hate to see Larry wondering down the halls of a nursing home.

Trish

Get back on your side of the bed Larry. You paid for it.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments