« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chyna -- Off the Hook for Alleged Beatdown

5/16/2010 4:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned former WWE star Chyna will not face criminal charges over an alleged incident in which she allegedly beat the daylights out of another woman in a motel room in L.A.

As we previously reported, Chyna was named in a criminal complaint filed by a woman named Gabriela Targos -- who told LAPD cops that Chyna battered her so badly back in April ... she thought she was gonna die.

But now, the L.A. City Attorney has officially rejected the case, claiming there's "insufficient evidence" that can prove Chyna carried out the attack.

Calls to Chyna have not been returned.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

kromen

That was simple, every knows wrestling is "fake".

nikki

Who gives a f*** about this tranny looking b****???

Greg

Chyna's my dad...

celticskunk

Did she died from Chyna's ****whipping her about the face and body?

wee

first suck it biznitches

lynn

IF CHYNA WANTED TO PUT THE HURTS ON SOMEONE SHE HAS THE MUSCLE TO DO IT, SHE BEAT THE TAR OUT OF DUDES AND EVEN THOUGH IT IS ENTERTAINMENT AND FAKE SHE WAS A TREMENDOUS WRESTLER AND HER STRENGTH WAS UNMATCHED BY ANY OTHER WOMEN AT THAT TIME.

kromen

@Lynn, Perhaps my sarcasm didn't come across as strong as i wanted it to.

Kevin

Chyna was innocent of this crime and that's why charges weren't filed. Gabriela Targos made up the whole story and actually joked about it with friends. Chyna may be whacked out but she did not commit this crime. I know this for a fact. Gabriela is someone I hang out with and she was just looking to capitalize on some of the fame Chyna has left.

The Royal One

Where are the cries for "Justice"? WHY the double-standard?
If a lesbian beats down a female, it's swept under-the-rug?
What if a male, beat down a lesbian, who was beating down a female?
Domestic Violence must NOT be permitted!

herbert83

Pleeeeeaaassssssse let this bs go my goodness Chyna a dyke or lesbian, beathing up some other chick a lesbian or what ever, there 15 minutes is up

No comment

Oh my, I tought it was Klohe Whoredashian from the photo. TMZ are you sure they are not the same person?

jackmama311

now, i remember her, isn't she cartman's father/mother?

Kevin

Chyna is not a lesbian. She has had a ton of boyfriends

yeah, I'm way out of line.

There's a fine line between a large ****oris and a small penis. I'm just sayin'.

Tray

While working on WWE she was pretty and cared about herself and now she just looks tore up from the floor up. She could always try and wrestle with TNA...I just feel sorry for her.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments