Rachel Uchitel on TMZ Live: I Feel Guilty

5/16/2010 4:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Uchitel was on TMZ Live today -- talking about David Boreanaz ... and her new life as the most famous mistress on the planet.

Motorola Blur
0514_rachel_tmzlive_launchPLAY_2

Rachel says if she were married to one of the guys who had an affair, she'd divorce him.

David Burns

Nancy Grace is an animal so you'd have the best of both worlds with that job.

Dakota

In an interview with Mario Lopez of Extra, it’s stated that she knows what she’s looking for finding Mr. Right. “I’m very into loyalty, honesty and humor,” Rachel reveals. Well, I guess loyalty is rumored as sleeping with other woman husbands, honesty must have meant denying any affair with those husbands of other woman and humor was splitting with husband Steven Ehrenkranz, just after four months of marriage. Are you kidding Rachel? When you are involved any relationship will probably fail no matter whose it is.

Anastasia

YOU CANNOT EVEN STOP ON LIVE TV WITH FLIRTING WITH MARRIED MEN!!!!! THERE IS NO HOPE FOR YOU!

ds

She is so full of crap it's not even funny. I don't know why you guys are making excuses for her. She EXTORTED money, just because she used a lawyer doesn't make it ok. Not to mention she just sleeps with married celebs. It makes me sick that people like this are famous

Nancy

She doesn't do anything for a living except extort (whatever she wants to call it) money from rich celebs. She's a LEECH. She's looking for work???? WHY??? SHE GOT $10MILL from TIGER! She doesn't NEED a job. GO AWAY. GO AWAY. GO AWAY. Buy an island AND GO AWAY FOREVER.

adrie

Did you ever think about how your actions will affect the kids?

kali

high paid hooker thats all

Ozzie X

She's got some nice DSL. I can see the appeal.

Dakota

OK, Rachel give me your 10 million dollars and I will confess even though I haven't cheated since you feel there is 70% people who do.

UGH

Really? Really, it's been hard on you, Rachel? Consequences are a bitch, aren't they?

yup

In the end its the guy that is married and should be keeping it in the pants, she doesn't force them! Oh and btw she needs to stop the botox, that's too much!

Anastasia

DISGUSTING! PURE FILTH IN A PRETTY PACKAGE! THE WORST KID OF SKANK ALIVE!

AH

She laughs like an airhead.

todd

is she a tranny?

exbff

vapid whore. She sounds like a Lohan.

WHY were these men attracted to her? I totally don't get it.