Lindsay Lohan -- Everything's Ducky

5/16/2010 11:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you hear Lindsay Lohan tell it, everything couldn't be going better -- she says she's making up traffic school like crazy ...  even though she's been in New York and now she's on her way to Cannes.

As TMZ first reported, Lohan has completed nine traffic school classes out of the required 13. Her DUI progress report hearing is Thursday and she's in France.

Lohan, who is clearly living in the world of denial,  says she needs a few more weeks to fully complete her traffic school obligations.

The judge has made it clear -- Thursday is D-day, and if she is in violation of probation LiLo is going to jail.  And, if Lindsay is shy of 13 on Thursday, the judge will almost certainly issue a warrant for her arrest if she doesn't show up for court.

Sunny

Another crazy night of tweeting for Lindsay! I like scrolling thru them here with my mousewheel, fastest way to see http://www.twitgrids.com/celebs/actresses.html?page=3&sort=alpha&cell=0#grid0

K

Is she going for her new big film..NOT.....she is going
to party and screw her brains out. You go girl....
Lot's of smarmy guys with STD'd just waiting to do ya!

Nikki

Talk about talking in circles. HollywoodTV is her new Gossipcop. Where she can tell her LIES!
BIG lie about her uncle, he died on monday and his funneral was on friday. He didnt die of sudden death he was a Herion addict.He was in the hosptail dying on liver failure and he was bleeding inside. Lindsay nor Dina didnt even call or come see him in the hospital knowing he was dying.Lindsay was out every night partying this week,she didnt care at all,just using it for the excuse. I know of this because my friend went to school with the Sullivan kids. I even went to the wake with my friend for support and all I have to say is,what everyone says about Dina is 100% correct. She is a lair and fake and foney. I had to stand outside so I didnt punch her in the face.Dina talks **** up her as*!

Lindsay knows she is going to jail but partying is more imporant

This interview was nothing but LIES!

Bean

After listening to that she is a complete idiot. Good job for the reporter she fell for it hook line and sinker. Traffic school? Is it not alcohol education classes? She's only going to party and maybe get a down payment check. We know she needs the money.

Ms Kris

1. She is supposed to be out of $$$$
2. Her film career is basically over SO WHY WOULD THIS PIECE OF TRASH BEING GOING TO CANNES? She's never made a movie worth a damn
3. Party party party instead of getting your life together

COMPLETE DUMB ASS PIECE OF TRASH

Ginger

I do feel a little sorry for her. She didn't exactly have a good childhood and while that is never an excuse, look at her parents! They are both nuts and as far as I'm concerned, guilty of child abuse. Lindsay still has a chance to grow up and dump her mother and father out of her life. I hope she does the growing up before she dies of a drug overdose. In fact, a stint in jail might be good for her - maybe she'll get clean and realize she needs to grow up.

hahaha

linds...lookin as haggish as ever...almost looks as old as her idiot mother..y go to cannes? she will never work again

kirkham

goodbye Ruby Boozer....

Sparrow

Wow - she is a mess . I don't even care so much about this girl , but what makes me mad is how she can go on trips and get free clothes for doing nothing . Are you kidding me!? I am barely getting by month to month due to this crap a*s economy and there she is going to Cannes - and I am pretty sure she is not paying for a dam thing . Oh , and she looks like a crack hoe , hair is oily , skin is dull and skinny ! Go to Rehab girl - and get out of Hollywood , its killing you ....

JLS

Perhaps Lindsay doesn't know the date. I can see why. All the days blend when you are an addict and out all night. This judge is going to get her big time. I don't feel sorry for her anymore. I want her to pay the same price of flipping off authority as the rest of us. Sorry, Michael. She's just an a s s .

#TeamLindsay

TMZ.com, Now With 30% More Lindsay Lohan Rumors!

dee

On top of all else, isn't she violating her probation by leaving the state, let alone the country?

vodka

I hope TMZ is forwarding the Judge updates on Lindsay! If that girl doesn't see more time than Paris Hilton there should be a class action suit!! I am tired of reading about celebrities getting off for their bad behavior!! Where the hell does she buy her friends who allow her to self destruct?? It's sad to say, but her father is the only sane one these days. I'd like to hear what Dina says when Lindsay actually causes damage to a face when she throws another drink. "She is misunderstood". Michael should get custody of the other 2 kids before she ****s them up too!

Ryguyy

Death watch 2010

Sparrow

I know that everyone seems to blame her parents for some of her problems , but really lets be real . It's her choice to be who she is . If I was to blame anyone at this point it would be Hollywood . In real life someone that is hooked on drugs like her , would be living on the streets or whoring herself . I think its sick that someone would let her go to Cannes , because we all know that someone else is paying for this trip . It seems like in Hollywood no one has any sense of morals , like I said it makes me sick .