Lindsay Lohan -- Everything's Ducky

5/16/2010 11:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you hear Lindsay Lohan tell it, everything couldn't be going better -- she says she's making up traffic school like crazy ...  even though she's been in New York and now she's on her way to Cannes.

As TMZ first reported, Lohan has completed nine traffic school classes out of the required 13. Her DUI progress report hearing is Thursday and she's in France.

Lohan, who is clearly living in the world of denial,  says she needs a few more weeks to fully complete her traffic school obligations.

The judge has made it clear -- Thursday is D-day, and if she is in violation of probation LiLo is going to jail.  And, if Lindsay is shy of 13 on Thursday, the judge will almost certainly issue a warrant for her arrest if she doesn't show up for court.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Sarah

I love Lindsay...But seriously.... GET YOUR **** DONE!!! QUIT BEING EFFING LAZY!!! I mean really... 13 classes!?!! THAT'S IT!?!??!?! Let's do the math...13 days?!?! once a week for 3 months?!?!!? SURELY YOU CAN'T BE THAT BUSY!! It's not like people are lined up trying to get her in their movies... REALLY!!! GET YOUR **** DONE! It's really not that difficult or time consuming....STEP UP TO THE PLATE!!!

ha haaaaaaaaaaaa

You're neither an actress or an "entertainer" those things require talent, whore.

ha haaaaaaaaaaaa

snifffffffffffff sniffffffffffffffff what's that wretched fish smell?

Wendy

I thought that was a really sweet interview. She does have to wade through a whole lot of negativity on a day-to-day basis as she said. I couldn't handle it, so for a young girl I think she's very gutsy. Not denying that there might be some substance going on, but who of us can claim that we didn't at least dabble in something when we were her age. I think she's only around 22 isn't she?

Isabelle

wow....She truly reminds me of someone I knew years ago. She was diagnosed with a personality disorder: she was basically a compulsive lier, a thief and always in trouble. She ended up in jail for chaging the numbers on her paychecks and other stuff... But anytime she would do something, she could always convice anybody of her innocence. The way Lindsay answers the questions and avoid the obvious totally reminds me her.
This girl is in total denial. And I think she truly believes in her lies.

Traffic Class???? What the hell is this? Am I the only one to be totally astounded by this way to rebuilt reality?

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8