Lindsay Lohan -- Show Up, or Be Arrested

5/17/2010 9:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan must appear in court on Thursday or else the judge will issue a warrant for her arrest.

Lohan's lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, just left the judge's chambers after meeting Judge Marsha Revel.

As for why Lindsay hasn't completed her alcohol ed classes, Holley said, "Now come on.  Harvey doesn't want to know that."

Yes he does.

Valerie

You know nothing is going to happen to her regardless of what she does or doesn't do. Thats why these brats are the way they are. Stop writing stories about them, stop putting them in movies etc. stop their income. Maybe that will put a little damper on their party lifestyle. The more you talk about them , the more they like it. The judges are pathetic....

electriczipper

so she is lindseys lawyer and the lawyer for the clown who tried to have his wife killed by homeless dudes..bet she works for harvey too

Ben

LA County jail very rarely keeps people such as this idiot anyway. No need for her to worry about an arrest. She'll spend about 30 minutes in jail tops. The rest of us would do all our time.

doobee

wow....what a surprise, hopefully she will not show up for court. Wait, she will be late, smiling, snickering, laughing at all of us. maybe she will meet a new lover in jail, there will be a lot to choose from, all colors, shapes, sizes and gender. Does she speak Spanish?

adrienne

celebs always get away with ****. make her learn her lesson. she is already used up and dried up! her career is over. maybe if she get her **** straight she will have a career again. doubt it cuz she seems like a spoiled brat. someone needs to smack the **** out of her mom too. what an enabler. tragic.

Rita

Guess this attorney is feeling pretty stupid right now saying she will be there. She must really feel duped on this one. Thats what you get when you put your reputation out there to represent people like Lindsay.

Guest

Lindsay thinks that jail time is a joke! Late, drunk, high on drugs, stuck, no matter what excuses she has, the judge said,"No show, automatic jail time". She deserves that!

Carl Ruiz of Langley Park apts.

Some of the newscasters at WUSA9 need to work with us in making a movie along with the Fox5 newscasters too. I came to America from El Salvador for a better life and I am here on a Greencard and Visa but I want to be a naturalized citizen. I have been deported at least seven times within the last 20 years but I cut a deal with a soft and lenient judge each time. I made up stories to get a place here in the U.S. and I used to steal cars and sell them for cash to get pot and weed but I cleaned up now. I had to be honest since you will check my record anyway but Hey, I cleaned up real good. I ain't violent or a thief no more. I am good and I want my record cleaned up. I used to hang out with other latino buddies playing with the elderly ladies at Leisure World but the security ran us out when some bitchlady ratted on us asses. I wanted to whip the security guard's ass but I was afraid of gettin arrested, so we left. I have some acquaintences hangin in Brookside Gardens with numbers 301--598-1925 and 301--598-5594 and they mugs in the Wheaton-Glenmont sections real good. They can provide a good reference for me. I really thank you real good if you can be of help to me real good!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4