Lindsay Lohan -- Another Late Night Collapse

5/17/2010 11:09 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan was up to her off balance tricks last night in Cannes -- stumbling and falling down to the ground on her way out of a party.

media_removed_toofab

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Woot

Jeez, is there a reason Lindsay repeatedly drops to all fours?

Quiet

WHAT A BIRD>>

Please Go away Lindsay

electriczipper

looks like she is on her knees giving some guy a BJ...
maybe tiger??

Wombat

You sure she wasn't just going for a protein shake from some innocent bystander with low standards?

Farley

Doesn't she have any shame? Does she expect everyone to believe she just simply has a hard time walking in heels?

*I* have a hard time walking in heels. You know what I do? Wear sneakers!

She is an addict who needs a wake up call. Whatever happens, I hope Michael gets her help. He's not fit to be in control, but someone needs to intervene!

Chris

I'm beginnin to think all of these 'falls' are a ploy to get some more attention for this twit..clearly she is signaling for help, but at this point who actually cares for the wash up? its so old.

Diana

I'm sure she'll try to blame her drunken/drugged up fall on the "paparazzi", like she does every other time she falls out of clubs drunk/drugged.

Mandy412

She's not a good representative of her spray tan. that **** is so orange and it's always clumped around her knees and ankles.

the will

Let the dumb bitch die or put her in jail, but I DON"T CARE what the f she does!!!

Truth

OH MAN, TMZ... WHO THE EFFING CARES!!!! DONT WASTE TIME ON THIS SHIET. JUST WAKE US UP DURING THE FUNERAL PROCESSION. I WANNA HEAR MAMA AND PAPA LOHAN CRYING FAKE TEARS OF SADNESS. CANT WAIT WHEN THE AUDITORS GO THROUGH HER ESTATE AFTER DEATH. MORE DEBTS THAN MJ EVER HAD FOR SURE!!!!

me

SHE NEEDS TO START WEARING KNEE PADS. THIS SKANK IS JUST A LOSER. DOESN'T SHE HAVE ANY SORT OF PRIDE AT ALL.

Dave

COME ON FOLKS

I mean, she IS THERE to promote her new LINDA LOVELACE PIC

She was just getting into character....gotta build up the callouses on her knees, you know

Ghost

Trainnnnnnnn-WRECK.....

zelda

Lindsay Lindsay Lindsay, have you thought about adult diapers and a wheelchair when you're out boozin. No reason to fall down if you don't have to stand up. :)

pete

those alcohol classes seem to be going SOOOOO WELL for you Linds! keep up the great work!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments