Elton John -- Weakest Link?

5/20/2010 4:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Elton John wearing an interesting earring at an event in London the other day (left) -- and "Weakest Link" host Anne Robinson back in 2001 (right).

Elton John
lady  gaga
One of them is a Sir.

We're just sayin'.

Anon1984

No, come on. What - they both have short hair and glasses? You can do better than this TMZ, and you usually do. I actually think she's pretty cute for an older woman. Elton John though, wow, wonder if he's taking hormones. I really didn't recognize him at first. He looks like someone's kindly great aunt.

Anon1984

Karmin - UM, I think you're right. LOL. Wow.

shmacko

Most of you commentators on here act as if you'll all age gracefully , time will tell eh? Im not defending that bloated toad of a picture up there either. Some of his early stuff was truly great, but im not a fan.

"Blue jean baby, L.A. lady, seamstress for the band
Pretty eyed, pirate smile, you'll marry a music man
Ballerina, you must have seen her dancing in the sand
And now she's in me, always with me, tiny dancer in my hand"

Donna

That fudge packer of his messed his azz up! Elton Long John

clark

Oh'Come On' Everybody!.We All Take A Bad Pic' Every Now And Then!..I Would Say That 6 Out Of Every 10 Pic's Taken Of A Person Will Be Horrible!,And That Is More Than Likely Being Too Kind!, I Mean That Would Stand For Anyone!,Girls,Boys,Men,Women,Models,Stars,Anyone!.,And As Far As Elton Goes,Thers's Not Another Entertainer In The "WORLD" That Is A Harder More Dedicated Person Than Elton John And That Could "STILL" Do The WorldWide Touring And Everything Else In Between.I Really Don't Know How He Does It!...The Man Can't Possibly Get Any Rest!..Just Like The Saying That Started In The 70's And Has Never Stopped Since:>Elton John And The Elton John Band #1..........

tanesha