Jackie Collins vs. Raquel Welch

Who'd You Rather?

5/19/2010 4:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

British author Jackie Collins, 72, and Hollywood actress Raquel Welch, 69, joined forces at a charity event in Beverly Hills on Tuesday.

Question is ...

namers

They both look amazing. Rachel has had the life!

meme

They've both had too much plastic surgery. Sad that Hollywood women can't age gracefully. :(

TMZ: You need to put up a "neither" button on these little polls.

Mayu

**GASP** Raquel Welsh isn't behind her Foster Grants in this Pic!!

to little

They look like their is a hundred mile an hour wind blowing the wrinkles right off their faces. They don't look amazing they look like **** from all the surgery.. What is up with all these old stars trying to look 40???

Pamwe Chete

Them there's some wrinkled kitties.

CCC

There is nothing wrong with having a face lift or some sort of plastic surgery. If you do just enough to make you look and feel younger, great. Just don't over do it. But for some reason, there will always be someone who will bash you for it, even if it has nothing to do with their own lives. These women look great for their age, and if a little tuck and snip helps, more power to them. And for the record, I'd have sex with Raquel Welch right now if she would let me. Always have loved her, and I always will.

Pretty LL

Raquel is amazing. I pray I look that good at her age (heck I wish I looked that good NOW). I'd love the name of her surgeon

Lee in Arizona

My mother told me when she was 14 years old living in the U.K. Jackie Collins was a grown up, Joan Collins younger sister and about 18 or 19 years old, now she is suddenly the same age as my Mom, that's pretty clever, how she do that???

kromen

Depends, Which one has deeper pockets?

NACHOOOOOO LIBRE

i would take both. I can just imagine the juice in both of those berries. But if I had to really only pick one then I guess Raquel will win hands down. I like the commercial that she comes out on I think it is for contacts man she looks pretty hot.

ralphie the one-eyed

Raquel F. Welch.
Oh my!

NoBreederRat

And there's something really effed up with women stretching their facial skin to look like 40 year old women on crack when they haven't had a menstrual cycle in over 2 decades!

Grow old gracefully and awesomely like Helen Mirren. I bet neither of these old hags could wear a bikini like her.

Clara

Helen Mirran has had work done as well. What kills me is when they deny it after a lifetime of pictorial evidence.

ralphie the one-eyed

Raquel F***ing Welch

mmmmmmmm......

ralphie the one-eyed

Raquel F. Welch. Oh my.

Thats Ms. Welch, if your nasty.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments