TMZ Live: Erin Andrews, LiLo & Jesse James

5/25/2010 2:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We took your questions on everything -- including Lindsay Lohan's BS movie excuse, Jesse James' Nazi explanation, and Erin Andrews' risqué costumes on "Dancing with the Stars."

0525_tmzlive_big

Plus: Paula Abdul returning to "American Idol" tomorrow night ... and what's up with Harvey's new wristband?

RH

Harvey,

Follow the full moon. I usually feel the worst two to three days before the full moon. As the full moon gets closer and then passes you start to feel better.

Farley

Power Balance YouTube Vid

mercedes

off topic but needs to be said!
a long time ago you got some twilight fans
and said they were boring i am not boring!!! i wish you would of got me and some of my friends because we would of caused an opposite affect please comment...
ps. i love tmz watch it every night max is hott!!

brad

you need to put the hot girls on the show more often like Kelly and christy...no more just the guys its boring...

peggy

Has Jake Harris of the Deadlest Catch ever gone to trail?

Elena

I want 1 f those bracelets Harvey's wearing and where can I get 1?

snodgrass

Please give the viewer the option to watch you guys live, it is frankly quite boring most of the time and it slows my computer down.
Thanks.

N.Ellen

Harvey . was on 60 minutes SUNDAY Shows how you ARE to your doctor ..

N.Ellen

snodgrass

Could you please give the viewer the option of watching or not? The force feed bogs down my little laptop and frankly..it is a little boring.

SandyA

Harvey,

Lincoln did by a hair product at a Springfield Drugstore that had the name cocaine in it, but it was a hair product...NOT cocaine in the sense we know today at all...I'm an IL Historian...I can lead you to the journalist that made this discovery about four years ago...

James

Hey Harvey,

Could Linsey Lowlife get charged witih Comtempt in court if she keeps lieing to the judge?

Jaqui

Are you serious Harvey? About Elvis? He stole everything the preform and he only did what Black artists had done forever before him except he was white...

Linda

i cant view photos anymore when you guys post stuff to see more photos it sends me to a black page with hard to read writing on it. im so mad why why why?????

SuperDave

All this publicity to your website and television show audience and you both have to read questions from PAPER? 21st Century PEOPLE!!!!!

C

Does any one know the name of that braclet Harvey was talking about? thanks

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments