Jodie Foster vs. Cynthia Nixon

Who'd You Rather?

5/26/2010 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Actresses Jodie Foster, 47, and Cynthia Nixon, 44, joined forces at a Women in Film & Television event in NYC on Tuesday.

Jodie Foster vs. Cynthia Nixon
The question is...

Evelina Hiirikoski

Jodie..Cynthia..They are both bold and beautiful women.Jodie has a great
carrier on movies and Cynthia made Sex in the City less simple and more
realistic.Why this competition?Is it relevant?Why not between Britney and
Lindsay?Hello???

Evelina Hiirikoski

Why this competition?I am female homosexual and I think Jodie has a great
carrier in movies and without Cynthia Sex in the City would have been
too simple and not so realistic.They are both bold and beautiful women!
I prefer Jodie,mostly because she is a great actress.

Evelina Hiirikoski

Why such a competition?I am Lesbian and I think that both of them are
brave and talented women.Jodie has a great carrier in movies and Cynthia,
well without her Sex in the City would have been too simple and faraway
from reallife.So what?Have you any battle between Britney and Lindsay?

momandpopshop

Are you serious? Cynthia Nixon is only 44? She looks every day of 60...

Diná Bezerra

JODIE, I LOVE YOU

Diná Bezerra

JODIE, I LOVE YOU

MadamMary

its so funny that all these people are commenting about celebrity's there looks.(Negatively) everyone on this site is probably fugly like a stretched out hairy *****

may

alicia^^

alan

Whom would I rather talk with.....Both of these women are smart, talented, healthy and strong,and beautiful, so it would be wonderful to meet either, but Jodie Foster is an icon, and my favorite actress of all time....
The fact that they are both lesbian? Good for them: all that beauty and brains won't be wasted on men! In fact, that's likely why they both do look relaxed and well.
You know, you sick ones who think your insults affect these women: they are way above giving a crap what your minds come up with.......not to mention, you don't have a chance in h*ll to begin with...HA, HA!

MoniqueB

Before her speech, definitely Jodie. But after her exhaustingly long, space-cadet speech, I have to reconsider and save myself for "the right woman." If only Ellen weren't spoken for. Bummer.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3