John Corbett -- Sex and a Different City

5/30/2010 4:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Sex and the City," along with star John Corbett, is most associated with New York City -- but even on the streets of Los Angeles John couldn't escape his female fans this weekend.

But get this -- one of the girls went gaga for John ... and it wasn't because of "SATC."

Back2TheFutureFan

Agree with many posters. John Corbett may have been in Sex and the City and My Big Fat Greek Wedding, but I will ALWAYS remember him as Chris in the morning from Northern Exposure. John Corbett, Rob Morrow, Cynthia Geary, and the GORGEOUS Janine Turner. Sure wish they made shows like that today. John Corbett looks great and seems like a real cool dude!!

Clover

His hair looks great in this clip. I just read that he was born in 1961... he ages well.

Wildhorseboutique

He is such a doll. I was fortunate enough to have a bitty cameo in the season finale of Northern Exposure (3) as a Saloon Girl "Soiled Dove". It was shot in Redmond Washington away from the normal set as they needed to create a "going back in time town". All of them, all of them were and are incredible people and it was probably the smallest role I ever had but the most incredible time. Hollywood should realize what a following they had... friends, family, t.v. clips, blogs... No matter what... Northern Exposure was a great show & is dearly loved by so many! It was a great pleasure John Corbett to sit right in front of you trying to hide my smile while in character watching you twirling your guns & saying something like "What's goin on here?" Am I in parallel universe? All I know is that Mace.... (something like that!) Congratulations on Greek Wedding... you Rock!

Alexa

One of the best looking guys in Hollywood..for sure!

Susan

I had heard years ago that he was a pompous actor who thought way too much of himself. I am SO glad I watched this video because he seems like SUCH A NICE GUY! He was great in Northern Exposure, and is still great today.

Melissa

I love his voice, keep doing those Appleby's commercials! I smile when I hear them.

Debbie

Harvey: requarding your little nymphets review of Sex and the City 2. "It is all about menopause." How old to they think the average viewer is? Most of us started watching from the beginning. Yourone staffer was correct, someday they will go thru menopause. Send my tape of their hot flashes. I would love to see them!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2