Lady Gaga -- Gimme, Gimme More

5/30/2010 4:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's reigning pop princess Lady Gaga at a concert in England on Thursday (left) -- and reassembled pop star Britney Spears during her infamous failed MTV Awards "performance" in 2007(right).

Both of them have gone two-pieces.

We're just sayin'.

South Beach

For being around for just a second, Gaga is certainly on the fast road to burn out. She's very talented, and needs to start looking at the long term. Rumors of extreme exhaustion are getting out. Dial it down a notch LGG, we'd like to keep you around and not end up like Amy Winehouse.

Jean

Stupid comparison

Carl

Lady Gaga looks much more like a Madonna copy in that picture (actually in general that's what she is). She is very talented (moreso than Britney), but she doesn't have the body or looks to pull off skimpy outfits like that.

omgsammi

damn girl, spray tan!

J Simp

Britney is still hotter.

shani

Gaga wrote songs for Britney, ***** Cat dolls and much more I dont see how one outfit of her looking like drunk britney means that she is copying her when everyone, Katy , Leona Lewis copying Gaga with their outfits. If you don't like Gaga dont look or dont listen simple. I dont like Justin Boober or Miley Vyrus so i dont listen or look at them. Y'll need to chill

Alejandro

Lady Gaga ? Princess Pop ? KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Júnior

LADY GAGA POP PRINCESS? OH, PLEASE, IF GAGA IS THE POP PRINCESS, BRITNEY IS THE POP QUEEN!

Miss Bu

Looks like a MADONNA ripoff to me.

bob

Lady G is H O T .
I will like to cover here with mm Man glaze .

andy

what's the point TMZ?

it's just a gratuitous and without merit post made by TMZ ONLY to make fans of Britney and Gaga lose their time arguing about who's better, only thing is no one will be the best, each have their space.

and to be biased and speak better of Gaga than Britney just because right now Gaga sells more than Brit is just a mean thing to do. Not with Britney, but to your readers.

that's why you TMZ never never hold my attention too long...

Darlene

Gaga stinks!

andy

TMZ, you can say things, just don't need to be tendencious. Britney ****ed it up big time, in many things, but you know, it was a long time ago and things are better now, so move on, it's a stupid thing not to move on. if you don't really have something relevant to say, then don't do. this post is here just to create intrigue, gratuitous intrigue between your readers and fans of both singers, so tell me WHAT IS THE POINT??

I don't want to give audience to a site that wants its readers and visitors to discuss and fight only for generating audience. this is something desperate and without merit.

andy

to Robert!
I do! the same way I feel free to give my opinion here!
but thanks for the ideia anyway!

andy

"Toy all your thing on me, baby.
Toy all your thing on me.
Toy all your thing on me, baby.
Toy all your thing on me.

Gatinha sai do chão, vai descendo o popozão
Gatinha sai do chão, vai descendo o popozão"

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments