Gary Coleman 911 Call -- 'Blood Everywhere'

6/2/2010 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made when Gary Coleman fell last week at his home in Utah ... and you hear Gary's wife say, "I'm gagging.  I've got blood on myself.  I can't deal."

During the call, Gary's wife Shannon Price tells the dispatcher there's "blood everywhere" and that she doesn't know what happened.

Gary is conscious during the call, but Shannon says he's "like, not with it" -- and tries repeatedly to tell him to put pressure on a cut on the back of his head ... but he's too out of it to follow her instructions.

During the call, Shannon tells the dispatcher she didn't drive Gary to the hospital because she's sick and is afraid she'll have a seizure.

Gary -- who ended up suffering a brain hemorrhage -- passed away on Friday after Shannon decided to take him off life support.

He was 42.

HARRY NIPPLES

If this is true as reported, the wife sounds like an abuser - and a murderer. How do you just fall down and bash your skull in? I guess it could happen, I just don't ever recall hearing of an actual case where it did.

kiddeb

It didn't sound like she shed one tear...

jellybelly321

I, I, I, I... It's like it's all about her and any inconveniences she may have to experience while her husband is dying.

Also, the word Can't means WON'T! This chick is unbelievable! Sorry, there's something not right here. I hope the authorities look at this closer.

Jackie

She didn't seem all that concerend he was bleeding to death. I'm sure we all wouldn't want to sit around in blood, but OMG that's your husband! I think she should be thrown in jail for failure to help him.

Thea

Was this really not investigated further? Did people forget how she was charged less than a year ago for domestic violence? Mug shot and all...?

Mike

I so agree with #90. That is exactly what I was thinking through the entire voice recording. Alibi with all the right words chosen before the call was made. Nobody there, but "my dog", she even calls it to her.

F#$ed up situation, and you don't need to be a CSI or a voice translator, to tell by the tone and the words she used, that there is something that happened before the incident that needs some splain'n!!!!!

suesch1950

flakey

cathy

W T F !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle

Sounds very strange to me...She's more concerned about the blood on her than where it is actually coming from.

I would drive my husband to the hospital in a freaking hurricane.

What a heartless bitch.

JLS

They had better investigate this widow. Something just isn't right here. She basically won't help him. Nobody is this immature in a situation with blood all over. Most fly into action with their hair on fire. This young woman had many reasons to kill Gary. Find out what happened!.

karla

shes is a murderous bitch!!!!! she killed Gary!! how could u not help ur husband and pull the plug so soon 2 days r u serious? i hope the police gets her ass.THIS WAS MURDER!!

kim

What a worthless biotch! She didnt give 2 ****s about Gary and you could hear it in her voice. She probably caused all this which led to him having a brain hemmorhage and she sure didnt leave him on life support long enough to find out if he could come to or not. I think some kind of neglect charges should be brought up on this worthless, pitiful, money seeking woman!!

Observer999

I agree with #24... It's time to stop posting 911 calls on your website. Maybe post if there was no real danger, or tragedy, or damage to people's lives - like a funny drunk calling 911 - but the Coleman call and others are just sad and should be private.

Celebrities Suck

all I have to say is watch this video with Gary Colman maybe after Gary got home from dialysis they had one of those ugly ones just like Gary had mentioned on Divorce Court. Watch the video below!!

click here ~> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BgrG4SB3Kw

Ms. L

Phony Phony Phony … Excuse Excuse Excuse!!
She was really trying to sound frantic but it was just not sincere. First, as a wife, you would not care about blood! You are a woman and you have your menses – so don’t get it twisted!!!
First statement: I found…. He was making me dinner… C’mon.
When asked her name – calm.

When asked “what things did she hear (3x)”? She got indignant with the operator. Her voice and tone changed.

Why is she upstairs? You didn’t go to investigate but yet “know” he is bleeding from the head? Hmmm

She states: I’m not going down there. Why not?

She states: He must have had a seizure and fell…planning the scene. He’s lethargic! Hmmmm

She says: I need to try and find a towel….. Byotch please… grab your shirt, rug, pillow, anything!!

Her story is so inconsistent, fake, and planned. Any rookie police can see right through this story.

The icing on the cake – she pulled the plug so dayum fast.

RIP Gary… you will be missed.