Gary Coleman Death Photo -- For Sale

6/7/2010 12:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gary Coleman Death PhotoTMZ has learned a series of photos of Gary Coleman in the hospital are being shopped around to the media -- and in one of the photos ... Gary is already dead.

We've seen one of the photos and declined to even look at the rest. In the pic, Gary is in the hospital, his eyes are closed and he is hooked up to a ventilation machine. It is not a pleasant sight.

The person selling the photos claims to have four photos -- the one we were shown was taken about an hour before he died. The final photo was taken after he was taken off life support.

Asking price is in the low five figures.

We're guessing someone will buy it. It's just the way it is.

Mez

Maybe you should name and shame the person selling them

junior

Well done for not stooping to this Low !

Im suprised considering you played the 911 calls of Brittany Murphy though.

this should be illegal

ahmed

nice....

cjs

The guy had no peace in life let him have it in death.

me

I was with my 32 year old brother when he passed from this life into the next after a courageous battle with cancer. It is such a private occurance and I think Gary Coleman should be able to have that private moment stay private out of dignity and regard for the life he lived, even if he didn't make all the choices that we thought made any sense. When someone is so sick or unable to really know what's going on, it's our responsibility as decent human beings to still attempt to give the dying person dignity. I don't hate on people that are curious to see them, but having experienced such a grieved loss recently, I can never get that image out of my mind. Luckily, I know my brother went with Jesus and this is of great comfort.

JeaNNie

26. Yeah sure.Death picture of Gary Coleman.Are you kidding me?Who is this guy?Tell me how many people on this planet know Gary Coleman!
And after 10 days there is someone who is trying to sell his last photo.
That`s funny.Michael Jackson IS the greatest entertainer of all time and EVERYONE on this planet knows him!And after 11 MONTHS there is still only ONE picture in the ambulance!So why is there NO ONE who took a picture in the hospital?Because he never was there!

Posted at 2:52 AM on Jun 7, 2010 by MichaelMyAngel

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Actually, plenty of people know who Gary Coleman is & was..just because you have no idea, doesn't really mean sh**. Who the f**k are you? :)

"Come on people.Don`t be so stupid.Thank you Michael,you are a genius!Watch the master at work!!!!"

^^ Wow, and we're the stupid one's... :/ Get help..please?

who-Dey

My vote goes w/ Shannon, and her taste for the "really, really nice stuff" and her inability to bury him, OR w/ one of the vulture agents (a la the one who posed with Shannon after he died - in full hair & make-up).

Albeit, it was only 3 different hospitals, but every ICU ward I've been on, you've had to be buzzed in, ID yourself & were on lock down. It's one of those money grubbers.

And good for you, TMZ, for walking away from that ****.

I love J3ws

Way to go tmz! :)

beau

How disgusting..No respect even in death.. Dont worry Gary we all loved you..

Lin Wo

I give TMZ kudos for not accepting the photos.
I'm all for looking at gross death photos but trying sell them, or being a buyer..that's more sick than the photos.
If you want to go the extra step and be caring, respectful people you can leak the *******s name selling them.
i understand you do not to ruin future insider info but there are ways to leak things so that no one knows it was you.

Kelly

Awesome that you guys passed on that one! Regardless of what people say Harvey, I know you have morals! Not "know" personally, just sayin'that I can tell!!

I hope Gary is finally at peace. Tormented life he led, don't see how he kept the positive attitude he did!?! People should take notice!

Originalkat

Probably someone connected to Shannon Price since she seems to be asking for money for herself. She, her brother and her dad where supposedly the ones in the room with Gary through that time.

Ernie

Why would I want to buy Gary Coleman's death photo? I don't want to look at this little MF.

ThatsPrincessToYou

@26- Just because you are clueless doesn't mean that nobody has heard of Gary Coleman. Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot you know everyone. Stoopid!

His wife is a piece of garbage and so is this half assed agent. They both need to go directly to jail.

Wahoowa

Kudos to your team for refusing to publish such photos. After the ex-wife says she has no money to pay for his funeral, it seems quite suspicious someone is "shopping" pictures of him in this condition. How terribly sad. Hospital officials should determine whether any of their employees violated patient privacy laws, and also review the list of visitors who had access to his room.