Gary Coleman's Wife Behind Gruesome Photos

6/7/2010 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... Gary Coleman's ex-wife is the mastermind behind the photos which show the actor in the hospital, bloodied, with tubes sticking out of his body ... and there's also a photo taken after he died.

0607_gary_price_EX_TMZ_Getty_01
We're told Shannon Price had a production company shoot the photos.

Our sources say Shannon is featured in one of the photos.

We're told the photos are being shopped around for five-figures ... and Shannon is set to get a cut of the profits.

Oval Beach

You are a worthless horse-toothed whore and Gary is lucky, even now in death, to be away from your sleezy ass. You are absolutely the lowest of the low when it comes to humans and I've seen maggots on rotting **** that have more scruples than you do.

TopRamen247

What a sick b.i.t.c.h. I hope he left her with nothing but bills.

Gia

I knew it as soon as I read the first story, she is a PIG

sean dell

a true piece of human GARBAGE.

Kim

So she had the photos taken BEFORE he died - which means she KNEW she would HUGELY profit from photos if he died - hmmmmm......pulling the plug wasn't that hard of a decision for her, huh? And she was asking for money to bury him??? WTF?! There is a very warm seat in hell for this B*&^TCH!!!

electriczipper

why is everyone so hard on her.she made gary a happy man in his last few years..where else was he going to get a young white woman..now she needs cash..so big deal

Steph

absolutely ridiculous. This woman is disgusting. What goes around comes around and I sure hope this woman gets everything that she deserves.

jxtr

If this is true, she is one greedy bitch.

Jesse James Hater

What an enterprising young lady.
I wounder if she has thought about having Gary stuffed and taken to all the local Fairs.

Trish

Where is the picture of her hitting him in the head with a heavy object at the house? I'm sure there are before and after pictures. She premeditated this crime. She probably had the production company in mind months ago. She will prolong his burial, so she can keep giving interviews and making money.

kadengirl

let's see them photos!

go home!

Todd Bridges, please get justice for Gary. Go on the talkshows and scream your head off about this bitch. Please!!!

Eddie

What a disgusting piece of SH*T. She should be ashamed with herself. I hope that it comes back at her 1000 times worse. She is not human. maggots are better than her. Someone needs to investigate her ass for killing Gary. SHE IS GUILTY... F*ing horrible SLOB. pisses me off.

Myself&I

Let me get this right she was too sickened by the blood on him to get next to him per what she told the 911 operator but yet she isnt too sickened to stand by him and pose in a death photo.. Sorry but I say this woman needs to be investigated in his death... I think something is fishy

fro

Hey district attorney of Salt Lake, isn't this enough evidence to charge her?