Gary Coleman's Wife Behind Gruesome Photos

6/7/2010 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... Gary Coleman's ex-wife is the mastermind behind the photos which show the actor in the hospital, bloodied, with tubes sticking out of his body ... and there's also a photo taken after he died.

0607_gary_price_EX_TMZ_Getty_01
We're told Shannon Price had a production company shoot the photos.

Our sources say Shannon is featured in one of the photos.

We're told the photos are being shopped around for five-figures ... and Shannon is set to get a cut of the profits.

SpeakTheWord

She is a C??T and I don't like using that word but it is the right one to use........She fed off him like a leach and the media needs to put her in her place...When ever I seen him on T.V. it reminds me of my childhood and good times and the way his death is unfolding is so so sad...A FAN

sc1432

I DO NOT KNOW IF ANY MAGIZINE OR COMPANY WHOULD BUY THESE PICTURES OF SOMEONE DYING, SOMETHING VERY PERSONAL AND PRIVATE.

I CAN TELL YOU IF WHATEVER MAGIZINE OR COMPANY,WEBSITE DOES I WILL BOYCOTT YOUR MAG,COMPANY,WEBSITE..
IT TAKES A LOW FORM TO BUY THESE PICTURES.

Kathy

I know Gary had problems with his parents in the past. I can only hope they step up to the plate and nail this b*tch.

I can see it now. She has a picture of her kissing him goodbye. She makes my skin crawl! There is a special place in hell for her.

carol

gee are we all shocked. i put this sleeze ex wife in same boat as tmz and their journalistist prowess. for real. some s*** bag mag is actually going to buy the pics. that actually makes me chuckle. going to be interesting. like we are so excited about seeing pics of a near dead/dead gary. are we not a sick society. duh.

Laurie

Sick, sick, sick!

LA Native

so very WRONG.

Tara

By the comments on this story it is unanimous that people are disgusted by Shannon's actions. Undoubtedly some news outlet will buy these pictures. It's up to us to let them know this kind of exploitation is not OK.

Patti

This means that she was planning this photo op when she should have been giving every effort of her physical and emotional state to caring for her mortally wounded ex husband. Instead of making notifications to friends and loved ones, she was notifying news outlets. Instead of holding his hand and wiping his brow, she was planning to make money off his death. Instead of praying for his recovery and for his soul, she was yakking it up with her agent and the photographers.

What a sick and selfish person she is. He deserved better than that.

Laurie

Any media outlet that purchases these photos should be boycotted!

k.

Wow, how much lower can you go- what a waste of skin- poor, poor Gary- this is who he was with in the last days of his life- she is a despicable human being- and very very unattractive. I honestly can stand looking at her, knowing how evil she is.
Gary was smart enough not to make her executor of his will though- good man-

Scotty

The story's as gross as she is!

tawanna

what kind of **** is that! how u gonna take those type pictures of ur husband dead or alive and then leak them like that? its all about the money. thats ****ed up, she should burn in hell as was said earlier. she need her ass beat also

Skippy

So let me get this straight... she hired a production company... they showed up before he was cleaned up at the hospital... which means they were "waiting in the wings".... oh yeah, she pushed him, she did it, and this production company are accomplices.

Reader

what a dirty, dirty whore.

Mike

As the truth comes out it just seems odd...... Was this the plan she had when she pushed him!