Joe Walsh -- Rock Star Scores Restraining Order

6/8/2010 4:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0607_joe_walsh_getty_EXIt ain't exactly a peaceful, easy feeling -- but Joe Walsh can sleep a little better tonight, after a judge granted the "Eagles" guitarist a restraining order against a neighbor who allegedly threatened to shoot him.

As we previously reported, Walsh claimed a man in his 70s, Nassar Adhoot, trespassed onto his property in L.A. last month and then attacked his assistant ... while at the same time, threatening to shoot and kill Joe.

But Monday in court -- the septuagenarian suspect failed to appear -- so the judge granted Walsh the restraining order and also ordered Adhoot to fork over $1,500 in attorney's fees.

0608_rockin_faces_300

RobG

Old geezer is a Desperado.

metro2176

"How ya doin?!"

awards

What sort of Jihad did this dude have in mind?

Bubba

LOL, agreed Strokadellic. When I saw that picture the first thing I thought of was Walsh caught in the middle of dumping a real big one.

Ms. X

Walsh claimed this dude did these things...was there any proof?

lanastaslem

LOL@#3 awards! I was thinking the exact same thing! Nasser Adhoot - sounds like a member of the "religion of pieces". I guess you're never to old to wage a little "sudden jihad syndrome" (SJS)

Dave

Nice attempt at a Pun TMZ, but Joe Walsh was not in the Eagles when Peaceful Easy Feeling was penned. Try "it's back to life in the fast lane for Joe"... or "life's been good to me so far..."

JC

There is more incite here http://www.Number1hater.com

His Prince Michael

Don't feel too bad, Joseph. I was going to build The Palace
between Midturn and Avon, but, the Fed sell-outs in The Springs
blew THAT for Colorado. Yeah, the Rocky Mountain JUEYS..lol..LOL!

namers

Thanks 7. Dave; the Eagles was the very first rock album I ever bought. Joe was with the James Gang and Barnstorm, then. He joined the Eagles for Hotel California in '76.

Might I be too old for TMZ?!

Jamaican sam

Wow! I'm waiting for the flying monkeys to come in through a window off camera.

His Prince Michael

*Comment #11 note: Pronounced WH-ey*
"Yeah, those Rocky Mountain Wh-eys...lol....LOL"
(Imagine -if you will- an emasculated Weasel) lol..lol..LOL