Snooki, Jwoww, Paris or Nicky

Who'd You Rather?

6/7/2010 5:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Jersey Shore" socialites Snooki & Jwoww had a smirk-off with biological sisters Paris & Nicky Hilton at an MTV Movie Awards after party in Hollywood on Sunday.

0607_whoyourather
Question is ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

James

I guess no one on here likes herpes!

Jillian

Nicky is the only one who A. Doesn't look wasted and B. Isn't trying too hard to look hot.

Straight Talkin Texan

Geez! Can Snooki do any facial expression other than that stupid one I see on her face in EVERY picture! Stupid!

chrissy

the real question here is what are any of them doing at an award show? Of course Snooki and Jwoww hung with the Hilton sisters, they were probably the only ones who would associate with them and probably the only ones who new who the hell they were.

None of these 4 are celebs, they are annoying wannabes and yes James you are halfway correct about the herpes part. Paris Hilton does have Herpes but it is unknown if the other 3 have it or any other STD although I am sure Snookie has something

Whatev

These Jersey Shore girls seem so trashy!!!

Shap

Wow, the two women who represented the low point of human civilization five years ago meet the two women who represent the low point of human civilization now.

If that didn't rip the fabric of the space-time continuum, not to mention the bad-taste continuum, nothing will.

jenny

they all look like wasted skanks with the exception of Nicky... Im not sure if she is indeed a skank but she doesnt look like one. Paris has gone downhill for sure!!!!

OMG!

They all look like a bunch of snotty whores.. except Nicki who looks natural for once.

Abe

Here's why I'd only want to "do" Paris:

She has awesome breasts. (I can NOT tolerate big boobs.)

And she has perfect knees....they are NEVER together.

x

joobs

I just hope somebody wipes down that bench with disinfectant afterwards...

OB1

Jwoww whould be one of the wildest ride ever

Cravin Morehead

This would have been a perfect one for "None of the above" as a choice.

GOD

just think about all of the undiscovered diseases found in a sample off of that booth. All of them look like they have a touch of the downs. my bad ladies!!

Tabitha666

Um, yeah, how about none of them? They're famous for what again? oh yeah- nothing. Not to mention, they're all disgusting & look like they have fleas in their crotches.

Yep I said that

All I can say is thank god I have two hands to choose from

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments