Lindsay Lohan's Assistant

I QUIT!!!

6/10/2010 6:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan
Lindsay Lohan
needs all the assistance she can get ... no, really ... her assistant just quit.

Sources tell TMZ Lindsay's right-hand woman, Eleonore, quit Wednesday. Eleonore only lasted a few months and we're told she was "exhausted" and "had enough of Lindsay's demands."

We're also told Eleonore never had any time to herself and Lindsay would often force her to stay with her for days on end ... and then blame her when things went wrong.

Just one last warning for anyone interested in the gig -- we're told the job didn't pay much either. So here's how we're guessing the help wanted ad might look ...
0610_scram_wanted_ad

dan

I'd do it, as long as the perks are the left over coke and lots of freakin with lindsay.....she is still damn hot!

Pretty LL

Well shoot! Who is Lindsay going to blame the drugs on now?

Pretty LL

and I BET its low paying, Lindsay has no money. Then again, what does she need an assistant for?

Jezzy

I'll be her assistant! I'm 37, gay, male, cosmetologist for 15 years! I'll give you the best pedicures Lindsay! Gimme outta Idaho! I've never even been to LA. Ohhh, I stay up all night too.

Jen

Dope fiends without their dope are awful mean creatures. She needs to do her out **** for awhile and learn to take care of herself. She is a waste of talent and it is foul what she did to that 24 years old human frame. She looks like a 45 year old Milf at best when she was one of the most beautiful young women in Hollywood. Drugs are bad ummm kay.

mary

Maybe Lindsey Lohan and Charlie Sheen should get hitched. They go together, don't ya think?

Jadedjulie

WOW!!!!!! What a shocker..... Not really though,she's a wreck and her poor assistant must be as well now. You know how them junkies get when they can't get their fix... LMAO!!!!!!I'll work for her,I'm not a sensitive bitch.....

StarsWish

'They' call the position, 'assistant'. But really this person is a paid enabler, yanno?

guesswho13

her assistant from a few years back says even then she was a nightmare ... but the ex-assistant did get some GREAT clothes from the job...LOL!!!!

John

Where do I send a resume!

Sue

I'd quit too ! Who wants to work for a drunk, lair, in-denial, drug addict, stupid,
Miss-know-it-all, blames everyone, has-been, stinking slut ???

Paula

Lohan sure bores me! It appears that the "assistant" feels the same way...(yawn!)

metropony

Holy crap. Your team seems hell bent on ruining anything left of her career.

Good riddance!

Another day, another burnt bridge. All the people's hands she stepped on on her vicious climb up are laughing at her as she hits every rung on the way down.

susan

LOL what BS! Elinore is an employee of her management. She worked with Lindsay before, left and then came back. She knew exactly what to expect, so leaving now is not unusual, she will probably be back in a few months though the pressure on Lindsay at the moment is unbearable, mainly brought about by TMZ. The final straw for Elinore I believe was the other day when the paps followed HER whilst she was out shopping, mad or what?