« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lady Gaga Gets to First Base with Chick at BB Game

6/11/2010 5:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lady Gaga was at the Mets game last night in New York -- firmly planting a kiss on an unknown woman.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson
Just remember this: A kiss is just a ... photo op.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Adrianna

It's only a photo op, if said Celebrity is being followed by Tabloids, whose news is scheduled in per celebrity's permission/desire/design. Tabloids are the only ones to call this crap news, and let their "news" be created by outside forces. And, that is why I don't purchase them, nor click on their sponsors. I go thru these places when im bored at work, otherwise, I would so NEVER bother. Unfortunately, everyone needs mindless entertainment ;)

l

...Classy

TheRealJerseyShore

Actually she was at the Met's game yesterday afternoon not last night. It is pretty strange that would only include a photo of her kissing another girl when there are pictures of her giving a double middle finger salute(it looks like she is doing it to the crowd but it wasn't)

Sam

Lame.

Kristee

this twit will be anything for attention to cover up that she is mediocre at best

Chuck

Come on people, you know she's a hermaphrodite, don't you!

gaga4life

Of course shes kissing a girl. She has a weiner and and shes a guy.

misty

ewww!

Smooch

Am so tired of her. I don't care what she does. The media is oversaturated with this woman. She is literatlly killing her career (in my opinion) by being everywhere and doing so many outlandish things for attention.

If she had just stuck to who she originally was: i.e. "Just Dance" and "Pokerface" then I would still be gladly enjoying her. Now I just want to turn her off whenever something about her comes on TV, throw away any bit of printed news on her I see or close anything having to do with her I see online.

Are you next going to tell me what brand of toilet paper she uses to wipe her ass? Because seriously that is where the Gaga machine is headed.

justsaying

..........and there we go again.

Carl

Lady Gaga doesn't seem to understand the concept of overexposure. She wants to be the new Madonna, but by doing things like this to get attention constantly she is going to make everyone sick and tired of seeing her. It took 20 years before most people got sick Madonna, for Lady Gaga it seems to be 2 years.

KellyR

This is supposed to shock us ? What else could we possibly expect after the spectacle of her at her sister's graduation ? She seems to be an attention craving weirdo... And everytime I hear Pokerface I just wanna punch someone in the face... ARGH !!!!

KAM

Lllloooossseeerr

china Doll

Is this her sister?

china Doll

Sorry, I meant 'Isn't this her sister?' They look alike when Gaga has no make-up.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments