Whose Tiger Tattoo?

6/15/2010 4:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Can you guess which '90s singer-songwriter showed her wild side with this gentle tiger tattoo?

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
"You oughta know."

Sonja

Really not a good tat at all... looks like it came from a kids coloring book.

lhartwell

Tattooing a woman is like slapping a bumper sticker on a BMW.

NEVER a good idea. White trash, rode hard put up wet, unclassy, trendy, and MOST tats are just stupid. I wonder how that ugly thing will look on her when she is at the old folks home with wrinkled up arms and hands.....

Gee, that class-y ya'll!

tgriff

What's odd about this tattoo is that Jack Osbourne has the same one on the same arm too. Wonder if there's a story there TMZ!!

FooFoo

lhartwell --You are an idiot.

As for her tattoo, it's crap. It never ceases to amaze me how celebrities, and those in the public eye, have the most horribly done tattoo work. Maybe I should give them all my artist's number.

Skippy La Rue

braless.....yummy!

JLo

um, anyone else think she looks preggo? hiding her stomach with her bag and her boobs look much bigger than normal.....just sayin.......

Me

"I wonder how that ugly thing will look on her when she is at the old folks home with wrinkled up arms and hands....."

@ #4:

You're a wrinkled raisin of a person ****ting yourself and can't remember your own name for half of the time, but the tattoo is what will cramp your style? Stuff it grandpa, there's nothing wrong with tatts and don't talk about class ffs, times change, there was a time when a woman with earrings was concidered white trash, there was a time that if you had a tan you where at the bottom of the social ladder. You're just the usual uptight whiny "I don't understand the youth these days" grandpa, you're not original or of any importance.

Shutupanddrive

Sorry, some tats are horrid looking, and this is one of them. And I ain't granny. But you sound like an a$$.

Janet

She'll wake up when she's older and hate it!