Randy Jackson -- Not His First Heart Attack

6/16/2010 11:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Randy JacksonTMZ has learned Randy Jackson -- MJ's brother -- was extra cautious about handling his chest pains yesterday because he's experienced a heart attack in the past.

As we previously reported, Randy checked himself into a Pasadena hospital yesterday -- but a rep from the family tells us Randy is now back at home and "doing OK."

It's unclear when Randy suffered his previous heart attack -- or how severe it was.

Roxy

So glad to hear he is back home, and recovering. <3

electriczipper

he seems to be one of the few normal ones in that family....I guess

fati

he needs to lose weight. He as well as Jermaine left their kids on their mother care and MJ is paying for that. get well and take care of your kids and do something for yourself instead of cligging to MJ 's legacy.

SuperGirl

Hope he get's better for the Family sakes...I don't think The mother can take another death of a son.....

Love M.J Forever

Vee

Get well soon Randy. MJ's fans love you.

pam

Bless his heart I'll bet he was really stressed out in court sitting in the same room as Murdering Murray. The stress of losing a family member is great and the stress will continue until Murdering Murray is convited and in prison. Arnie Klein has claimed MJ was gay and in love with the dude from his office. I wouldn't be totally surprised in MJ was gay but I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT MICHAEL JACKSON DID NOT SLEEP WITH THAT FAT FU#$ CAUSE MJ WOULD NOT BE ATTRACTED TO ANY FAT PEOPLE. MJ LOVED LISA MARIE BUT HE WOULDN'T HAVE HOOKED UP WITH HER AFTER SHE BECAME FAT. MJ HARRASED JANET JACKSON OVER BEING FAT AND HELPED HER LOSE THE WEIGHT. MJ WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN WITH ANYBODY WHO WAS FAT. LOOK BACK AT ALL MIKE'S GIRLFRIENDS OVER THE YEARS, THEY WERE ALL SKINNY AND BEAUTIFUL... ARNIE KLEIN IS REALLY HURTING THESE DAYS CUZ LIZ TAYLOR AND ALL HIS HOLLYWOOD FRIENDS HAVE TURNED ON HIM AFTER MJ DIED. WITHOUT HOLLYWOOD FRIENDS HIS PRACTICE IS LOSING BUSINESS BIG TIME. ARNIE WITHIN THE YEAR WILL BE CLOSING HIS PRACTICE. TOO BAD ARNIE YOU SHOULD HAVE KEPT YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND STOOD BY YOUR FREAKIN FRIEND MJ! I HAVE NEVER WISHED THE DEATH OF ANYONE BEFORE IN MY LIFE BUT I SWEAR TO GOD - I HOPE MICHAEL'S FANS TAKE CARE OF THAT PIECE OF CRAP MURDERING MURRAY. WE NEED TO START A PETITION AND SEND IT TO THE US PROSECUTOR TO INVESTIGATE MURDERING MURRAY'S IN FLIGHT SAVING OF SOME LOSER GIRL. THAT GIRL IS FROM TEXAS AND PAID TO PRETEND TO BE SICK SO MURDERING MURRAY COULD PRETEND TO SAVE HER STUPID ASS WHICH IS A FEDERAL OFFENSE. START INVESTIGATING PEOPLE!!! NEXT TIME MURDERING MURRAY GOES TO VISIT MICHAEL JACKSON'S GRAVE WITH HIS OWN PHOTOGRAPHER IN TOW SOMEONE SHOOT HIM!!! YOU WILL CATCH THE PHOTO WITH MURDER MURRAY AND RELEASE THEY ARE PALS........DIE YOU PIG

Moi

I hope Randy is going to be all right.

JLa

Wow none of you have a heart. Michael is gone and you are all still saying stupid comments about him.He was not a pedo and I am sure he is not in hell.He was not gay!!Those charges were false read the FBI file!!I hope Randy has a speedy recovery he seems like a good guys. R.I P MIke J I love you!!

AStorm

Pay no attention to the heartless comments. Maybe they are so bitter because someone in their family played with them, so to speak. 9 out of 10 that's usually the reason. Anywho, maybe the family has a genetic link to heart disease. They should get that check out. MUCH LOVE TO THE JACKSONS ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!

MJisking

It's just Michael Jackson looking out for his kids.

CloBird

Cardiologists recommend a healthy diet and exercise.Everyone needs to watch sodium and fat intake and exercise to combat stress. Randy has been under a lot of stress and exercise will help abate it a little.

rebecca

Thank God he's doing fine, I don't think the jacksons or I could
handle another one gone too soon. :(

Love you all!

Lynda

WHY AM I NOT SUPRISED.
HE HAS HAD A HEART ATTACK IN THE PAST, HUH?
PROBABLY FROM WORRYING ABOUT MIKE, AND HIS TROUBLES.
TRYING TO INTERVENE WITH MJ, AND IT DIDN'T WORK.
WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE.

Sag10

WOW! Some of you m'fers are cruel.

Take care of yourself Randy.

laura

Thanx god everything is ok...
RIP Angel Michael