Gary Coleman Cremated

6/18/2010 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gary ColemanGary Coleman was cremated Thursday night and his ashes were locked away until a court decides what to do with them.

The administrator of his estate, Robert Jeffs, released a statement saying, "The proceeding was conducted in accordance with Mr. Coleman's desires as expressed in his will, that no funeral service, wake, or other ceremony memorialize his passing."

Coleman's ex-wife, Shannon Price, had previously stated that she wanted to scatter Coleman's ashes around train tracks because of the actor's love of trains.

Coleman passed away on May 28 at the age of 42.

Gsharon 710

RIP...At least he is not on the same planet with the bitch anymore.
I bet that heifer is grinning all over the place, thinking all evidence is gone.

Utah Police....YOU POS.

So proud of all the people who cares enough for A human known as the cute lil kid, to speak out in his defense.

Shannon, I hope when you least expect it, the cops swoop on your person and make you tell the truth or lock you up.

You had your part in his death, by being none supporting, so I hope you don't even get to imagine his ashes.

Go find your next victim.

ohreally

Just... sad... smh

mspaap

GARY COLEMAN HAD A RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST SHANNON PRICE THAT STATED SHE MOVED INTO HIS HOME WHILE HE WAS HOSPITALIZED AND SPECIFICALLY REQUESTED THE COURT ORDER HER TO MOVE OUT DUE TO HER STEALING AND FIGHTING...ETC SEE LINK

22jinzila

I believe there's a good possibility that Shannon Price got awaw with murder. She will have to pay at some point.

22jinzila

I think it could be true tha Shannon Price breathes a sigh of relief, now that Gary Coleman has been cremated, any evidence is destroyed. I may be wrong about that, though.

22jinzila

22jinzila

I thought that comment by Samantha was very cruel. No indivedual can decide to get rid of another, except self-defense.

22jinzila