Megan Fox

Transformer

6/18/2010 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A lot has changed for Megan Fox since first appearing in "Transformers" three years ago.

megan fox

Here's 21-year-old Meg back in 2007 (left) -- and just three years later, the stunning 24-year-old at her "Jonah Hex" premiere last night (right).

It's amazing what success can do for a gal.

Suze

WOW. WTF was she thinking? Oh wait we ARE taliking about Megan Fox. There is no thinking involved. Very sad.

me

Woooooow! This lady was gorgeous and was in NO need of plastic surgery. 1st of all, she is in her 20's. What the hell kind of sagging or wrinkles do u have in your 20's? Your firm & fully loaded! 2nd of all, Hollywood has unfortunately gotten in her head & mind and brainwashed her to believe she would need plastic surgery. She was a natural beauty and now she looks as plastic as the rest of them Heidie Montag's, Lil' Kim's and Joan Rivers. Sad.

HeyHeyHey

Collagen injection to her lips, possible work done on her cheeks, possible boob job. But I think you guys found the worst picture you can find. I have seen current pics of her and its not this bad. She still looks pretty similar but I have a feeling if she keeps getting work done, she will end up pulling a meg ryan and no one will even recognize her.

choco

i saw her movie "jonah hex". she still looks like the same way back in 2007.. she's very pretty and i admire her so much :)

i think that's all because of her make up.

choco

she's very pretty and i admire her so much..

i think it is only because of her make up.

Straight Talkin Texan

I can't believe nobody's pointing out the canyon between her obviously fake boobs. Ewww!

April

WTF did she do? Not a huge fan but I always thought she was a pretty girl. In '07 she looked fresh and natural. Now she looks like death. Stop plastic surgery now.

BIGBOY

she is fine ass f&$k now and she was fine as f&%k before all she needs to do now is have surgery on her et dumbs. lmfsao

tracy

That is so ****ing sad!!!! I thought she was absolutely stunning when I first saw her, now she looks like ****!!! thats a terrible nose job, her lips look like mush mouth form fat albert and her face is as frozen as heidi Montages. what the **** were you thinking megan?????????

Please_get_a_life

The idiot ruined herself.....

diamondjq

Wow....caocaines' a hell of a drug

brianna

Ya know, I truly believe she is insecure. But why? She really is naturally gorgeous-she needs to stop now before it gets outta hand.

alix

they are trying to make a pretty normal girl into stunning Angelina...
FAIL.

jessie

OMFG! y would she want to do that to something so pretty to begin with! she was so amazing i looked up to her and how good she looked. i cant believe she went and did all that ****! it looks terrible! she makes me want to take her down off my walls now!ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom

She looks like an old actress that has been completely face lifted. She's young, with those strange huge lips - huge and hugly lips that you know at the first sight are not natural - with any expression. That's really strange, it's almost scarry.

I have big lips, but it's natural and it looks natural. But her, it's so "twilight zone"...