Megan Fox

Transformer

6/18/2010 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A lot has changed for Megan Fox since first appearing in "Transformers" three years ago.

megan fox

Here's 21-year-old Meg back in 2007 (left) -- and just three years later, the stunning 24-year-old at her "Jonah Hex" premiere last night (right).

It's amazing what success can do for a gal.

Stace

She looks creepy now. She was very pretty in the first Transformer movie. Why do some these actors and actresses butchered themselves? They really need to spend their money on therapy instead of plastic surgery.

Stace

Belladonna

OMG! She looked way better before!

kelly

She looks so much better 3 years ago. If she had plastic surgery, well I thing the surgeon did opposite of what it's affect is suppose to do. He made her look older. The hair style doesn't look good on her at all.

Kellie

I agree with KellyR.

skankpig

MEGAN BOFOX!

Shug

who effin cares...fake boobs rock and so does she!

JD

damn.... she looked much better before..... wouldn't kick her outta bed just yet though.

Taty

HORRIBLE no se como gente se hace esas perversiones que a toda edad tienen sus encantos no se que dejan para después y como sera ese fin

Trinity

Fake boobs & a plastic face DOES NOT equal stunning. She was so much prettier when she was natural. Why do these women ruin themselves...hopefully the face part is just due to terrible photography!

Oh Brother.....

She did the same thing as Heidi......made herself look older and not as pretty. She looked "stunning" in 2007. Not so much in 2010. She barely looks like the same person.

My New Name

As I first glanced at the pictures, before I read any of the copy, I thought the picture on the right was her new wax image at Madame Tussauds and my first thought was to write a comment saying what a horrible job I thought they did.

Boy, did I get that wrong at every level.

Angelanc

I was watching E this morning and she was doing an interview for her new movie ... and I was sitting there thinking "what the heck has she done, ????" ... now I see this I am thinking now I know!! looks like a TON of botox has been done or a face lift and her lips also ... she really needs to look in the mirror and be happy with what she has.

mikidais

This girl has obviously has tons of self-esteem issues.
She looks like absolute crap. In 2007 she was a fresh-faced naturally gorgeous girl. She has ruined her look forever.

Now we know why Michael Bay fired her.

RR

God damn Hollywood plastic Surgery! I can't help be see the tiger women in her now. Yuk. Although her boobs look great! But the face - leave it alone!!