Megan Fox

Transformer

6/18/2010 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A lot has changed for Megan Fox since first appearing in "Transformers" three years ago.

megan fox

Here's 21-year-old Meg back in 2007 (left) -- and just three years later, the stunning 24-year-old at her "Jonah Hex" premiere last night (right).

It's amazing what success can do for a gal.

tea

She looks Older Than Hell.
And what about that Toe-Thumb she had before, did she ever get rid of that ugly mo-fo?! That turned me right off when I saw that 3 yrs ago BARFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

dd

Wow plastic surgery really ages young people. She was so pretty before.

Jason

Ugh... These plastic surgeons need to get the @$$es kicked. She looked stunning before! Now she just looks trashy.

My New Name

Ok, just looked very closely at the two pictures. I see she had surgery done on her chin, she has had cheek implants, she has had a nose job and she has had her eyes done. Although the different angles of the pictures would tempt one to rule out my next comment, one would be wrong to do so. There is a difference in her hair line, and I honestly am not sure what she did to cause that to happen. Again, while I acknowledge the difference in the angle of the pictures, if you disregard picture angles and simply look at the measurement of the space from her eyebrows to her hairline in both pictures you can see that her hairline in the right picture is farther back by a considerable amount. I am not sure what she did to cause that. I know that you can literally have your hairline changed by a stylist who knows how to do that sort of thing, and that it is somewhat painful to do, but in her case it would simply make no sense, so I cannot imagine she would have done that. Clearly, botox has played a big role here, and maybe that could have caused the changed appearance in her hairline. Of course, a facelift could do it, too, but again - a facelift on a 21-year-old makes absolutely no sense.

Anyway, I have eagle eyes when it comes to people having work done and that is what I see on her. I am not perfect on these things, but I am pretty darn good.

RahRah

She looked way better before. Would still like to do her though...

LORI

EEEK CAN YOU SAY PLASTIC!!??????
SHE LOOKED WAY BETTER IN HER BEFORE PIC
POOR GIRLS WITH LOW SELF ESTEEM AND TOO MUCH MONEY

tea

LOL!! at the tranny formers 3 comment :))
It looks more like a mother daughter picture don't you think?
What a difference, she wasn't a good actress but she had her looks, now, I don't know, just her weird toe for a thumb will make her claim to fame.
This is why girls shouldn't be so sleezy, and should try to use their brains more, cause when the looks go, you've got nothing.

Lori

She was gorgeous before.

Now she looks like another freak. She has had her lips made bigger, so now they look face. Her nose has been done, possibly cheek implants, and definitely boob implants (and not even good ones. That is one bad fake boob job).

Lori

She was gorgeous before.

Mondo

She was a lot prettier back then

Stephanie

From natural beauty to Hollywood clone - sad.......

me

WOW HE WAS BEAUTIFUL...WAS, HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT SHE IS NOW, WHICH IS ANOTHER CIRCUS FREAK. WHEN WILL THESE HOLLYWOOD PEOPLE GET IT THROUGH THEIR HEADS..NATURAL BEAUTY IS WHAT'S HOT. WHAT MAN WOULD PREFER THIS VERSION OVER THE ORIGINAL?

Nik

Omg she was so gorgeous!! She looks so ****ing ugly now. It looks like she lost too much weight and got some bad plastic surgery! I have now become not jealous of her looks now.

dween2000

I think she is trying to look like Angelina, but totally looks like Octomom.....UGLY!!!!

CubanB

Holy ****. WHY WHY WHY do women do this to themselves. Now she looks like an old lady. She sure Transformed.