'Hot in Cleveland' Ladies

Who'd You Rather?

6/19/2010 4:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Hot in Cleveland" stars Valerie Bertinelli, Betty White, Jane Leeves and Wendy Malick all showed up to the same event in NYC on Tuesday.

0618_Hot_in_Cleveland_102120434
Question is ...

Hammer

What's Valerie claim to fame again other than a show over 30 years ago and being a guitarist's ex wife?
The diet thing doesn't count. No telling how she got that deal.

mr attitude

Throw 'em all in a pile and dive in! LOL

Eric

Jane. Valerie has that Van Halen stank still on her, Betty White is just too ****ing old, ****ing the other broad would be like banging a bag of rakes so that leaves Jane by default - and she wouldn't be bad.

kas

not so much in this picture but on the show Jane Leeves and Wendy Malick look absolutely anorexic
they actually made Valerie Bertinelli look short and chubby in comparison

Back2TheFutureFan

Although all of the ladies from Hot in Cleveland are beautiful, funny, talented, and classy, my choice would be Wendie Malick. I have loved her ever since Dream On, and even on Just Shoot Me. She has always had this very exotic look, very tall, and seems to be a very fun and down-to-earth person off camera. She still looks incredible, but also love Betty, Jane, and Valerie as well.

Lake

I think her first name is spelled Wendie. And she's very much a class act, check out her bio

ohreally

I'd beat the cobwebs off betty whites *****

Raejean

Betty was (is) a hot chickie and I just know in my bones that she and Allen had a happy life together in EVERY respect.

Anonymous

I pick Valerie Bertinelli all day everyday the only one for from the TV show Hot in Cleveland.

MP

Wow, lots of fake smiles in that picture. Smile with your eyes!

david williams

i can't believe 37% voted for betty white in the who'd u rather poll she's 88 years old u are some sick bastards! valerie all the way

MadamMary

BETTY! Shes so hilarious i love her!

MB

I am so tired of the whole Valerie Bertinelli push by TV Land. Of the 4 actresses she is the least talented. Same acting different year. Yes she looks good (but she is younger) but who gives a hoot if she cant act? The whole goodie goodie thing goes a short distnace with me also. The other 3 ladies can act and act well. Can we just down size the little ding-a lings role a little.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2