Katherine Jackson to Release MJ Book

6/19/2010 10:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's mother, Katherine Jackson, is preparing to release a coffee table book dedicated to her late son ... this according to a new report.

0619_katherine_michael_jackson_book_GETTY_REG3
According to Showbiz411.com, the book will be released next week and is called "Never Can Say Goodbye: The Katherine Jackson Archives." The book will reportedly consist of photos on one page and Katherine's thoughts and memories on another ... and will be sold through a website, www.jacksonsecretvault.com.

The site also says Katherine gave an interview with former MJ confidante Marc Schaffel in an effort to promote the book -- a curious decision because Schaffel was heavily involved in Michael's life at one point, but the two had a huge falling out which resulted in several lawsuits.

As we first reported, Katherine plans on taking Michael's kids -- Prince, Paris, and Blanket -- to Michael's hometown of Gary, IN on the anniversary of his death.

WHATEVER

Katherine, THANK YOU for being a such good grandmother. I think the idea to go visit Michael's home town is wonderful. His kids will probably really appreciate it, and I'm sure they appreciate the talks I know you must have together about Michael. Those kids are likely STILL in shock over his death. I hope they have received some sort of professional counseling too. Keep up the good work Katherine, you give them something that is real, sincere and down-home. It will keep the kids real, it will help their happiness and I am sure you are their ROCK. You are their safety. They must love you like crazy.
Take care of yourself too ,Katherine. Don't let Joe get on your nerves and don't let him interfere with your life.

By the way, IDIOTS WHO SAY KATHERINE PROFITS FROM THE BOOK....SHUT UP. SHE WAS LEFT A LOT OF MONEY BY MICHAEL. SHE DOESN'T NEED MONEY. SHE'S A MOTHER GIVING TRIBUTE TO HER SON. ANY CRETIN WHO CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT SHOULD GO BACK UNDER THEIR ROCK.

WHATEVER

WHATEVER

ANY CRETIN WHO CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT SHOULD GO BACK UNDER THEIR ROCK AND SHUT THE HELL UP.

mjfanalways

WE LOVE YOU MORE MICHAEL JACKSON AND ALWAYS WILL.MISS YOU ALOT.LOVE AND HUGS ANGEL.

dd

It's ok Nita just wanted to clarify. Anyway to the others that are talking about Katherine, it doesn't matter what you say because Michael made it perfectly clear that he trusts and loves his mother it's all in his will.

Ellis

If these pathetic money grubbing Jacksons could make a dollar by pulling MJ out from his grave and putting him on public display....they would.

Bobby

@ angela # 8 ...you are absolutely right this is all about what she can make off this book.mj`s estate will be broke by the time all the creditors and free loaders living in her house are done.this bravado company is actually detering the MJ estate from making anything without them being involved so how much is there cut every time mj`s face shows up compared to the estates take of it.

james

THIS MAN WAS BROKE AND BEFORE THE SO CALLED THIS IS IT TOUR HE WAS SUPPOSEDLY LIVING OFF PEOPLE'S CHARITY YET HE HAD THIS FAMILY ALL ALONG.HE WAS LIVING OFF SOME MIDDLE EASTERN PRINCE'S WEALTH TO THE POINT WHERE THE PRINCE SUED HIM YET WHEN HE IS DEAD HE HAS FAMILY SUPPORT. WHERE WAS THIS CLOSE KNIT FAMILY THEN? NOW THEY WANT TO MILK OFF PEOPLE'S LOVE FOR HIS MUSIC TO BENEFIT THEMSELVES. NOT GETTING A CENT OUT OF ME.

dd

OhWell you must be a miserable, tortured soul. You say you can say goodbye but you don't miss a chance to disparage him.. Go away you won't be missed like Michael is. All he tried to do was make people happy, and your miserable, pathetic ass can't except that there are good and caring people in this world, and Michael was at the top of the list. Well you can't hurt him anymore HA,HA,HA!

Chic

Oh! how wonderful this is rare indeed for a mother to do after losing a child. What a great Tribute to Michael Jackson, The Greatest Man That Ever Lived!

Love You Forever Michael!
We Miss You Michael
Rest In Peace Micheal

Wanda

His family is still pimping this guy from beyond the grave. Sad... very sad.

whocares

whatta joke. like she need's the $$$$$$$. suck it dry grammy !!
kick weasel loafer's out yet? (son's and daddy included)

Nessie

You know what happens if you owe someone money and you don't pay? They usually go to court and get a judgment to garnishee your wages. In other words, they take the money you would be paid before you get it.
That is what is happening to Katherine! She Does need the money because she is not getting the allowance designated for her from the estate. BECAUSE SHE OWES 8 Million Dollars for trying to pimp out Michael to do concerts he didn't want to do.
The estate allowance goes directly to the concert organizers she owes money to - and Joe and Jermaine were in on it too. That's why those three are doing the most pimping of MJ now.

Do your homework - Katherine is just as deperate for money as Joe and Jermaine are!

Daphne

People should only buy this book with the view that its a book about MJ's life & career. U shouldn't look beyond who's profiting from the book, i.e. when I bought books or magazines at the book store, I bought it because I like it. I didn't bother to find out who's getting the $$$. If u worry so much, then don't buy it. U probably won't enjoy reading the book if u worry so much. Anyways, I just ordered it & I actually paid more than U guys in the States, I had to pay for delivery, so at the end, its costs me something like $85 US. I don't know how much it will come to when its converted to Canadian currency. But I bought it because I'm a fan. But let me whisper to u, I hope Marc Schafel doesn't profit from this book. LOL. He probably does. LOL x 2.

Daphne

Posted at 3:49 PM on Jun 19, 2010 by Nessie

OK. So what happened to the $100 million from the trust fund that I read about geared for KJ. Has she got the $$ yet. I know, I know, some people gossiped about the ones who are not "Jacksons" becoming rich, the real "Jacksons flesh & blood" are not benefitting from the $$$. So, does anyone know if KJ had gotten the trust money yet? That could help her pay down some of her debts. At the end, who is to blame? Bad decisions = bad business. Right?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments