Beresford-Redman Restraining Order Dismissed

6/22/2010 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bruce Beresford-Redman's father just emerged victorious in court -- as the restraining order that was filed against him by people connected to Monica Beresford-Redman was dismissed.

062210_david_court_tmz

As we first reported, the restraining order was filed by Norma Paula De Ahlf -- the manager of the restaurant owned by Bruce Beresford-Redman's wife. Norma claimed Bruce's father David showed up to the restaurant on May 29 with a gun.

During the hearing, David said he didn't threaten anyone at the restaurant and wasn't packing heat -- and said the reason he showed up that night was to find a witness to Monica's 2008 will.

At the end of the hearing, the judge said, "The facts of this case do not come close to supporting a claim of a credible, reasonable threat of harm" -- then dismissed the restraining order.

Kong

These people certainly have long last names.

Prancy

Is the grandfather who the judge gave custody of the kids?

celticskunk

As I go through all the stories you have on line right now, I don't know who in the hell these people are (except the Jacksons). I mean do people really give a crap about unknowns? I don't. Your reporting has turned to crap. Tiger Woods buys gum, some unknown jackhole cheats on his unknown boyfriend, no credibility left whatsoever.

Politico Pablo

This old man's days are numbered, and he knows it. This makes him immune to the social consequences of his actions, and that could make him very dangerous.

cochino

TMUI

too much unwanted information.

where's the celeb connection with this story???????

J

I believe that this man's son had SOMETHING to do with his wife's murder (whether he did it himself or paid someone else to do it). However, I don't believe that this man here intended on harming this Norma woman. I think she is understandably emotional and may have misinterpreted his actions. I'm sure he was less pleasant and cordial than he's claiming, and in hindsight probably realizes he should have acted differently.
He's trying to proove his son's innocence and NOT lose his grandchildren.

Kong

Frivolous prosecution, your honor! I demand a mistrial!

jimmy

The Judge wasn't havin it!

Lizzie

This IDIOT IS coo coo & so IS his JACKAL son!!!!! I hope this judge doesn't regret his decision!!!! I AM hoping that Monica's Fam WIN custody over her 2 precious children, period end of statement!!!!!!!!!!!

Enough

She's a drama queen and actress. LOL

John Stone

She is using her crap English as an excuse

JLS

This man is old and pathetic looking and that is part of what influenced the judge. He presents himself to be some innocent older man who couldn't possibly have had a gun. BS. Look who he raised. That's some powerful facts here.

What is the judge going to say when he shoots and kills Norma? He can do that now, thanks to this judge.

Trix

Who is Santa's attorney? Does anyone know? Thank you.

littletxlady

Looks like Monica's family needs a new judge!

viper1st

Your Services are no longer desired - Norma Paula De Ahif. From new owner(s) of the restrauant (per the will)

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments