Michael Jackson -- The Final TMZ Encounter

6/25/2010 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The last time we shot Michael Jackson, he was leaving Dr. Arnie Klein's offices in Beverly Hills just two weeks before he died ... and assured us that he would be able to moonwalk at his scheduled London concerts.

At the time -- June 9, 2009 -- no one could anticipate the tragedy that would follow ... nor the massive investigations involving practically everyone connected to the singer.

As for our last encounter with Michael, he was his usual kind self -- more than willing to talk to his fans ... and in this case, he even gave the photogs an update on his health status, saying he was feeling "good."

dd

#36 Electriczipper By George I think you've got it!..It was his aura it was diamonds and pearls...he was one of a kind.

dd

Why is Diane Diamond on the view spreading her filth, now she's stalking the kids...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

King of TMZ

Michael Jackson was the best and still is.

brianpi

TMZ....turned down this information....#1 Melvin Belli the attorney that worked for Jack Ruby, and a friend of Joe Jackson's, was working for June Schwartz...#2 A retired private investigator in Las Vegas, that was, at one time a manager for two motown acts, and who's family was part of the Michael Jackson management team, worked on the 1993 case against MIchael Jackson....# 3 these two retired men had some one working at the casino's that Michael Jackson used in Las Vegas.....There are at least five investigators and bodyguards that know this, and several other people in law offices.....my site Brian N. Everett PI....

Trish

I've been to several Elvis impersonators shows out here. Lots of fun. Never get tired of going. Wish I could have gone to the real deal, but went to Graceland. You feel the love there.

truth1

TMZ, kind words on the anniversary of his death. Nice but hypocritical. Tomorrow you'll be back trashing him.

The words are true. After all he's been through, look how kind he is, repeatedly opening the window.

In a way, even a year later, his death is still unreal.

Miss you always, Micheal.

dd

I could watch that tape of Elvis in that leather suit in Vegas forever..WOWZERZ!

Kortni

Dr.O no no no, black people ALWAYS loved him, no matter what. It just wasn't as publicized.

LJ

Thank you TMZ, for being respectful.

Nola

MJ Tribute: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9OAVjnJsw4

Grump

Thank You OhWell and TMZ for trying to keep it clean at least for a day.

Missing MJ

Kortni

Haters only prove MJ is a beast and will always be the one true King. No one, I mean no one, can hold a candle to what he has done for the world. Anything negative to say? Well no one cares, it's not affecting anyone, though i don't see why you continue to be *******s, even if you don't like him, you need to pay respects for all the dead.....I feel bad they don't have a life, anyways, I will always love you Michael, I wish I could've met you, but you are always in my heart!

Kortni

MJ was not a pedophile, accusers say they did it for the money, and the second time, MJ didn't wanna settle. Haters give it a rest, that "theory" has already been shot down. Their is no excuse for not liking Michael Jackson, at least no valid explanation to explain your ignorance. I'm sorry, but there is nothing not to love about him. I could see if it was Beyonce or Prince, but this is Michael ****ing Jackson, Bitch! lol

mjfanalways

today is a sad day.seeing this makes it worse.Michael my sweetheart i love ya most.i just wish you were here .we need you.we need to see you smile and laugh.love and hugs angel.

nan

am i living in a parallel universe today that tmz said something nice about mj?
that must be a gift to all his fans who gave tmz hits over the past year
we already knew michael was a kind soul

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments