Randy Jackson Angry, Missing Michael's Kids

6/25/2010 5:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Randy Jackson just fired off a Twitter message about Michael Jackson's kids -- and it sounds like he's blaming someone for their absence from the mausoleum ... on the anniversary of Michael's death.

062410_randy_michael_getty

Here's what Randy tweeted shortly after paying his respects at Forest Lawn Cemetery:
"Sorry Big Bro, for not getting ur children there on the anniversary of ur last day. I tried."

Prince, Paris, and Blanket were seen in Hawaii yesterday, but haven't been seen yet today -- while Grandma Katherine is in Gary, IN.

Stay tuned...

Trish

Randy just wants to be "the man of the hour." Get over yourself.

Erin

the last thing those kids need is to be paraded around in front of cameras, let them have some peace, especially today of all days.

Shamone'

The kids are with their dad?

JLS

Randy, Randy, Randy! Do you really think it would be good for them to be at Forest Lawn today? I think not and I know Michael would agree. Leave them be with Grandma honoring Michael with a statue in Indiana. Much better choice.

Chloe

Randy, first thing is first..I think you should get Alejandra outta Havenhurst, those children don't need to be around the media circus.

R.I.P. Michael

Love you

Are You Serious

Just to feel sorry for these kids brought into the middle of this drama circus. What kind a life can these poor souls truly have at the selfishness of Michael Jackson and his bizarre family ? They are going to be gawked at spectacles for the rest of their lives never being able to go anywhere or do anything without guards and cameras.
It is the same form of child abuse Michael endured. If he loved he kids so much how could he wish this in on any kid ? He hated his family pretty much, his Will tells it all, now his poor kids are in the middle of the mess he left behind.

Karolina

Dear Randy:)

Please tell me what was so funny when he asked You about Michael anniversary??

Oh Randy Randy ;) Please tell MIke that I miss him so much, so many girls miss him ;)

Karolina

MichaelJACKSON

I love Randy and I believe his intention is totally out of L.O.V.E But MJ3 are too young to go through the media circus and commotion. If they are in Hawaii, good for them. I think amam Katherine made a good decision....Though she totalllly needs to divorce the piece of s(hit) Joe is. Randy, don't stress, children are with Michael always.

Horndog

Apparently Randy's heart meds are causing him to hallucinate.

jealous of kate

OMG, I HAVE TO REALLY RE THINK TWITTER! I used to think it sucked, BUT IT OBVIOUSLY REACHES THE DEAD!!!!! OR.... is Randy fueling the theories that MJ really did not die???? dum dum dummmmmm!!!!! Okay, Randy is now into this Jackson Family crap too. I believe in the SOUL. In that Crypt is MJ's decaying dead body, except for the plastic pieces. (sorry). Randy, is 'acting' like he 'believes' in the SOUL, BUT in that case, WHY MUST HIS KIDS BE AT THE MAUSOLEUM????? Only his earthly body is there. NOT THE SOUL. RANDY IS BEING A SELL OUT JUST LIKE JERMAINE AND ALL THE REST. AND just like the rest, there will be a special place for those Jacksons in a special 'WARM' no HOT PLACE when they leave their bodies. What a bunch of pond s***. Thank goodness those kids ARE NOT THE BIOLOGICAL KIDS OF MJ. Could you IMAGINE what Jermaine, or JOE would be thinking of doing??????

Liz

Randy Jackson only cares about Randy Jackson. Those children are too young to be involved in the public debacle this anniversary has become. They lost their father, the only parent they had known, in a very public way. They should be allowed to grieve and live privately.

LOL

If Randy wants to pay his respects, then where is his kids and wife?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETICIA

They are with Michael Having fun! MJ does not want to watch people cry over him so he is somewhere having time with his kids while all the media is focused on his empty grave or tomb with no name on it! lol

nita

It's ok Randy! Let the kids have fun.

Chloe

annie:

I like to think of it as they are enjoying what their father worked hard to have and pass to them as he has requested. As far as for his family that still wants a piece of the pie, I think they need to lay off already.

I Love and respect the Jackson family out of respect for Michael.

It's not the children's fault, they never asked to be born.

God Bless them.