Randy Jackson: They're Exploiting My Family

6/26/2010 10:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0626_randy_jackson_bn_gettyRandy Jackson says his parents are being manipulated by people who are just out to make a buck -- problem is, his parents are sharing in the profits.

Randy has been tweeting today, bitterly complaining about the Jackson Family Foundation event Saturday night at the Beverly Hilton hotel in Bev Hills.

Randy says, "Let me be clear, there's no legitimate 'Jackson Family Foundation' that my brothers & sisters are aware of."  And, Randy says, "I know my parents would not be involved if they really knew the characters they have aligned themselves with."

The Foundation, which lists on its website Joe Jackson as the Chairman and Katherine Jackson as Vice Chairman, is selling tickets for the event for as a much as $500 a pop.  A spokesperson for one of the organizers -- voiceplate.com -- told TMZ some of the money will go to charity. He would not say how much.

And remember just days after Michael Jackson died, when Joe held a news conference announcing his new record label and touting a rapper who was signing with him? That rapper is singing at tonight's event.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

CAA

Michael's body wasn't even cold when Joe was on the horn soliciting other young singers to "manage".
He is so evil there aren't enough words.

Trish

Sounds like Randys not getting his fair share of the pie. He just needs to follow in daddy's footsteps. There's plenty of pie to go around, thanks to MJ's fans.

PATILEE

I do belive there's an old phrase...something about the pot calling the kettle.. What's the matter Randy? Not getting a cut of the action???

CloBird

Randy also tweeted that he is tired of people using his parents:
# I don’t mean 2 be negative all the time but pls understand my bro shouldnt be dead & I get protective when people try 2 exploit us, esp now about 2 hours ago via web

* Retweet

#

I am sick of people trying to exploit & take advantage of my parents and then letting our family take the blame. about 2 hours ago via web

* Retweet

#

How can you raise money for a foundation that has not been legally formed? It is disrespectful to this family & an insult the public & fans about 2 hours ago via web

* Retweet

#

I am doing my best to get my parents to understand who the people are around them about 2 hours ago via web

* Retweet

#

I know my parents would not be involved if they really knew the characters they have aligned themselves with… about 2 hours ago via web

* Retweet

#

As far as I am concerned, tonight’s event is a fraud. about 2 hours ago via web

* Retweet

#

Let me be clear, there's no legitimate ‘Jackson Family Foundation’ that my brothers & sisters are aware of. about 2 hours ago via web

* Retweet

Trish

Some people like to drunk dial, drunk text; he is drunk tweeting. Bartender, I'll take another "Jesus Juice."

Zorayda

I don't know about Katherine, but Joe's not being exploited - he's cosigning this foolishness. He'll be a pimp till the day he dies.

rob

The Jacksons are EXPLOITING the Jacksons,DAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad Mike is dead more air for all us to breath, now if the rest would drop dead we could get on with real problems in the world. Like Oil SPILLS to start with.

sandy

The whole family are greedy pieces of sh???.I feel sorry for Michael's children.

awards

What? Not enough money to go around? Slacker!

mjfan212

I UNDERSTAND YOU RANDY

mjfan212

I UNDERSTAND YOU RANDY

AH

#6, Trish:

Thanks-now I want to go listen to Bartender.

Horndog

Irony? Yes, I've heard of it. Why do you ask?

MiMi

"Michael Jackson had a private memorial service today at Forest Lawn Glendale.

His parents didn’t show, neither did his kids. Sister LaToya was absent, according to guests, as well as brothers Marlon and Jackie. Sister Rebbie was also not seen. La Toya was in town. She even made money from a bunch of pr appearances this week connected to the anniversary.

Jermaine, Randy, Tito and Janet were there, however. So was former manager and publicist Raymone Bain. There were 60 guests in all, and no celebrities, not even Macaulay Culkin.

Jackie Jackson was recently put on the estate’s payroll. So his absence is strange.

More to come…"

Saddened

This is coming from the brother who formed MJJSource.com back in 2004-2005, took hundreds of thousands of dollars from fans who were duped - then never opened the website, but most of all, never returned the money back, thanks to Randy Jackson & Karen Faye, his BFF.

Randy's just sorry he didn't think of it first. How about pay your damn child support so that MJ can finally be relieved of paying for your kids' upbringing home, maintenance & education?

Who's exploiting who, Randy?

And PLEASE stop exploiting the niece & nephews you secretly did DNA tests on to negate the will. The real fans know what you did. So sad for you to find out that the MJ3 are biological relatives to you to try to kick them off the trusteeship.

I'm very disappointed in you, Randy. VERY.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments