George Clooney's GF -- Thong Season in Italy

6/28/2010 4:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

George Clooney's GF, Elisabetta Canalis, broke out the butt floss and hit Lake Como this weekend -- so ... uh ... enjoy!

0922_media_removed_small-2

One fug fame whore

EWWWWWW she's totally posing and sticking her ass out on pupose. BEURK

durrr...

water slut.

KellyR

Damn, that's a nice a$$... Kinda makes me wish I was a guy LOL

HMD

damn she has a sexy butt... I would love to have a go at that...

durrr...

aqua floozie.

SNAPPLETEA

Sorry but I think George Clooney could do better then someone who looks like they are ready to kick someones butt and the tatoos on her arms make her look like white trash.

budweediii

Nice ass, but a brutal face. Why do these big stars , date these ugly women?

Murgatroyd

She's built like an ironing board.

justsaying

She is soooooooooo doable. But why muck up her body with those frigging tats?

REALbarbwire7

To anyone dissing this girl: If I had an a ss like that, I'd walk around in a thong every day. She looks like a man??????????.....Oh, right! She has strong features. "BUTT", these are certainly jealousy comments. Look at that BUTT!!!!! OMG!

I Chinee

That's a man baby! In lake Homo!

SuzyCreamCheese

Agreed Trashy totally classless Tats!
Ashame about the unfortunate manish looking butterface too!
Quite a masculine look!

MariJoy

I LOVE her swimsuit, if I were 30 pounds lighter and 30 years younger I'd wear that...!

MsCommonSense

She should not wear a thong bathing suit revealing two pimples and stretch marks on her butt in a public area! Yuck...and her elbows are scrungy dirty! Clooney is no prize, either! :(

Reporter

The Hilary Swank comments are mean, women like men have
all different kinds of faces, some may look more masculine
and some more feminine, but its a matter of taste.
Just because someone's face is more masculine like Swanks
it doesnt make them unattractive.

Thats very narrow minded and something that Americans
seem to do more than any other culture, just nit pick
about people's appearence.

The issue here is that she is a lot younger(almost 20 years)than her partner
and thats unusual because women in general are 99 percent
of the time attracted to men of similar age. A few years either way.

But as long as they are happy and stay together forever
thats all that matters.

Anna Kendrick was very honest when she said she never ever
thought of C looney as attractive she was echoing what
nearly all women of her generation think, that he just wasn't
her idea of good looking. Its an age issue.

Hope they are happy, there is no more petty gossip
and we can all move on to much more important news.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments