What Michael Jackson Taught Corey Feldman

6/28/2010 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Corey Feldman and Michael Jackson hadn't spoken for nearly eight years before MJ passed -- but at Saturday night's Forever Michael Memorial, Feldman told the crowd Michael's death taught him a very valuable lesson.

0627_corey_feldman_video_exv

Chantal

So Corey is able to make it to the MJ tribute and what about that memorial for Corey Haim he was planning?
I take it after the funeral in Toronto that was paid by others, Feldman couldn't find anyone who would underwrite a LA service.
Wow, friends like these!

nan

well mj and most of his friends were in a business that is all about self promoting.
michael was so good at it people believed anything and everything they read.too bad
this kid probably does feel bad but just like others mj knew,
when he needed then , they were worried about bad publicity and hid.
mj was in that business along time , so he undersatood and forgave them all
i dont but hey , good for mj
i am sure there are alot of guilty conciences out there, particullary when u realize just how many people michael gave their first big break to and how he encouraged them .
i for one am very impressed with mac culkin .he was a true friend

Ramona

okay awesome people that apparently cannot read:

A) Yes, Corey Feldman is kind of a douche.
B) He canceled the L.A. memorial to Corey Haim at the request of Corey Haim's mother.
C) What if Michael Jackson MOLESTED Corey Haim, and maybe, just maybe that's why they had a falling out? If you look closely the clues are there. It's kind of hard to forgive someone for touching little boys, especially if one of those boys is your best friend.

Music Forever

I was at the event and it was really sad, why they got Corey Feldman to speak is beyond me. So totally inappropriate to say he "forgave" Michael when he was the one who didn't stay in Michael's ;ife for 8 years. Everyone wants a photo opp. these days but where was he when Michael needed true friends? That is the real evidence of his "friendship" to Michael.

TSIG

I remember reading things that Corey Feldman said about Michael during his 2005 trial and they were DAMAGING to Michael Jackson. Not that they were true; it's just that Corey Feldman wanted to give his own damaging opinion to aid the prosecution, which could have helped to put Jackson behind bars. What a two-faced punk! When it came down to it, he later said that the worst thing Michael Jackson ever did to boys was befriend them and then abandon them. So Corey got his feelings hurt when Jackson changed his phone number and didn't give him the new one. He was giving you a message, Corey, and probably for good reason, and then you try to take revenge by saying nasty things about him that might have helped to put him behind bars. You make me sick, mister. I don't know how the Jacksons could even allow this punk to be around them.

sp67

I think this is great! I knew he would keep on producing, though not subconsiously I didn't. I hear people arould my area say he won't go away, I say it wasn't his time to go yet and he stil had plans before his untimely death occurred. I say all the power to him! Yeah, where were all these friends of his when he really needed them? They only showed up to pay tribute to him. His father is a real jerk and his mother is his father's puppet so his parents didn't help him when he needed it either. Conrad Murray was hired to kill him, that's what I believe, the record company insiders wanted him dead and hiring a doctor would make it seem like a doctor's mistake instead of looking like what it really is, a murder.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3