« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Carrie Prejean To Tie the Knot

6/29/2010 3:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dethroned "biblically correct" beauty queen Carrie Prejean is about to do something that gays and lesbians can no longer do in California -- she's getting hitched.

0629_carrie_boller_EX_TMZ_01
TMZ has learned Prejean -- a woman -- is set to tie the knot with NFL quarterback Kyle Boller -- a man -- at The Grand Del Mar hotel in San Diego.

The big day is Friday.

0629_carrie_sexy_2500629_carrie_registry_250

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Bette

Gays and Lesbians CAN get married in California, just not to each other. Good for you, Carrie!

scooter

hypocritical christian slut bitch

DIGBICK

I STILL LOVE HER! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Lizzy7

Yep, just like it's suppose to be! One man, one woman. Not, two men, nor two women, nor uncle and niece, nor aunt and nephew, nor pedophile and child, nor parent and child, etc. I couldn't be happier for them.

Wallycrawler

WHO?

6one9

Maybe I'll crash it``` since I live here in San Diego. I have nothing better to do this weekend!! Thanks TMZ!! :)

Sheila Shigley

Congrats Carrie and Kyle! I wish you both the best and thank you for standing up to defend freedom of speech!

I guess the TMZ Levy dude will marry with Perez Hilton next!

D

I'M getting married at the Grand del Mar this weekend! The "so unnecessary and ridiculous because she's not even famous" chaos at the hotel should make for a very relaxing wedding weekend for me. Thanks Prejean.

ETownCanuck

I hope protestors show up and heckle her at her wedding, the sanctomonious bitch.

Jillian

Good luck to you Carrie! I admire you for holding
onto your beliefs. You are not a hypocrite in anyway
shape or form. I wish you happiness in life with
your goodlooking man!

guesswho13

Good for them! Best Wishes and God Bless ...

PS - Everyone has a right to their opinion ... agree with her or not.

Greenlee

She makes white trash look top drawer...

Melissa

She gets to enjoy the first ammendment too! If you have sooooo much of a problem with her then leave her alone and quit reading about her. SHe is entitled to her opiion whether the Liberal Left likes it or not...

Go Carrie! GOD BLESS!!!

isabelle

It amazes me that people put so much time into hating her, for
having the same opinion on same-sex marriage our President, VP,
and his former Dem. opponent have had on the topic for years.
Seriously, read what Obama and Biden and Clinton have said for
years on this same issue: not much different than the ditzy
beauty pageant contestant.

She's not a brain surgeon, neither is our current VP, and he says
terribly dumb things all the time.

Spend a bit more time going after those groups and people who would cause bodily harm to those who wish to have same sex marriage - namely the fastest growing religion in the world, and
those nations where it is practiced. I wouldn't worry about Carrie. But, it's easy to ignore the real threats and play with
the non-threatening, silly figures like Carrie.

will jolley

She's a no class evil phony ****