Tori Spelling's Husband

In ICU after Dirt Bike Crash

7/1/2010 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0701_mcderrmot_BN_gettyDean McDermott -- Tori Spelling's husband -- was admitted to the ICU yesterday with a punctured and collapsed lung ... after a dirt bike accident took a turn for the worse.

Tori tells People, Dean was taken straight to the intensive care unit at a Los Angeles-area hospital with severe bleeding from a puncture wound in his side.

According to Tori, he is expected to make a full recovery.

This is Dean's second motorcycle accident this year -- he had fractured his shoulder during the first one.

Me

Gee, and I thought she worried for nothing. Maybe she's right.....maybe he should give this up. Why did he feel the need to go pro, anyhow? Why couldn't he have just stuck with it as a hobby? If I were one of his sponsors, I'd think twice about sponsoring him. Sorry, Dean!

Bu

He has three children that need their Dad on this earth! Dean needs to stop racing!

Dayna

Give it up Dude! Someone is trying to tell your something.

April

GET A NEW SPORT!!! he obviosly cannot ride a motor cycle and I fully believe he is a selfish imature boy. He does what he wants to do. He left his wife for Tori cause he wanted to not because he had a responsibility and he will leave Tori the same way. he is not a content and happy person he seems to be suffering some kind of illusion that the world revolves around him. Dean get off the bike be responsible for the life and children you created. You are not the only person in this world. It seems Tori knows he will leave her the same as she stole him from the first wife. I do like Tori but I do not understand how she looks at him and feels love and security.

sue

God bless you Dean, Don't worry Tori! Get rid of that death trap and life will be back to normal for your family. Boys and toys sometimes don't mix with wife and kids! love you much and please don"t worry.

Paul

I'll bet he wishes he was back in Canada receiving free healthcare after all these motorcycle accidents. Maybe he should stick to 4 wheels? I don't know anyone who has crashed as often as this turd. Enjoy it while you can Dean! How you people make money for doing nothing is beyond me. I can't wait until Tori files for divorce from your lame ass and you both fall back into obscurity. My wife made me watch one of your movies and all I can say is that I've seen grammar school productions with better actors.

Straight Talkin Texan

Grow up, Dean, and be responsible! It's WAY overdue!

akamomma

She should buy a large life insurance policy on him and keep buying him the fastest motorcycles made until he kills himself. A lot cheaper than a divorcing the moron, in fact it would be a money maker. Plus, she would have new material for another book.

akamomma

I bet Candy wouldn't mind dropping $185K for Dean to have Y2K Turbine SUPERBIKE, it would be the gift that kept on giving.

dirt bike

If you happen to be an avid dirt bike rider you know how costly the sport can often get. After a few years of using a bike, many times you begin to look at other models even if it can be just for a change of pace. But new dirt bikes can turn out to be really high priced when shopping at a dealership that sells only brand new models. The salesmen at these dealerships will at times tell you precisely what you want to hear to be able to make the sale. After all, they do work on commission. But it makes you wonder who they are looking out for, you or the possibility of a sale. So can you totally believe ever single exciting tidbit a new dirt bike salesman provides?

read more at dirt bike

krystal

hope you learned your lesson. grow-up and take some responsibility.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4