MJ Estate Wins Partial Victory in Concert Suit

7/2/2010 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The company suing the Michael Jackson estate for $300 million over the Jackson family concert that never took place just got two strikes against it, and the pitcher was a federal judge.

0702_Michael_Jackson_GETTY_BreakingNews
The judge on Tuesday threw out two of the three claims AllGood Entertainment filed against the estate, AEG and Frank Dileo.

The suit claims Dileo, MJ's alleged former manager, made a deal with AllGood that Michael would perform at a Jackson Family concert before doing any other gigs.  By launching the London series of concerts, AllGood claims Jackson breached his deal and cost AllGood a bundle.

But a federal judge ruled AllGood's claim for fraud and tortious interference (i.e., intermeddling) was bogus.  All that is left of the lawsuit is a breach of contract claim.

The estate claims Dileo never had authority to make a deal with AllGood.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Rainbow

GOOD!!!!!!!
R.I.P. MICHAEL
I LOVE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

Karen

My friend called me today from New Mexico cause he read in a tabloid that MJs body was gone from his resting place,and He said What the hell did you do with Michael Jackson Body? cause I know you stoled it.lol he thinks I am that obsessed with MJ.I said SSSssshhhh!

Teresa

to 3 and 4, You must really be stupid! If you didn't like Mj then why bother reading comments. Wishing or thanking God for somebody's demise is only asking for your own death!

Michael's lips were pale from the disease vitigglio not drugs. What jerks you are.

Michael Jackson loved all his fans from the bottom of his heart! Love you more Michael R.I.P

beachkid

One court case down, how many more to go?

Another Liar

Pear Jr, you a full of ****.You are just playing on the emotions of the Hoaxer's. You are not an insider with the Jacksons or close to them as you claim. If you were, there is no way in the world you would leak ANY information. Michael's true inner circle never did that and never have.

Why don't you tell the truth instead of ALWAYS promoting you're bull**** book of "theory" and that's exactly what it is "theory" not solid evidence that Michael is alive. Stop you're pathetic games. The only people that will believe you are the gullible.

Pearl Jr = ANOTHER BULL****TER.

mjfan212

WE MISS YOU M.J SOON ALL THIS MESS WILL STOP

hannahrose

i love you more Michael

Mimi

@ Phantom, Thank you once again for one of the most beautiful songs by MJ 'Earth Song'

Grump

There is still hope that there are Judges with BRAINS!

Good!

Grump

OhSmell give it a rest. you already hogged the front page!

Rob

Kimbo... your mother just called. She needs bail money again.

michelle

Hi I'm Kimbo - just like the rest of the world, they ignore me, the only way I can get attention is by talking about Michael Jackson, SO HERE I AM - MISERABLE, FAT, UGLY, SOME PEOPLE SAY I'M A LOOSER - BUT I CAN'T BE, LOOK AT ALL THE COMMENTS I GET ON TMZ!!!!!!!!!

Michael Jackson's Voice

He Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Whew!!!! I'm GLAD the judge threw this bogus BS out of court!! Ha Ha!!!! Point to Team MJ!!!

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments