« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Carrie Prejean Got Married ... 'Cause She Can

7/3/2010 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Carrie Prejean and her NFL man Kyle Boller tied the knot yesterday at the Grand Del Mar Resort in San Diego.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
Opposite marriage is legal in the state of California.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jody

I don't care how thin you are, a cling dress like that will make even the thinnest person look like they have a huge ass.

JohnJohn

She kinda looks like a whore in that tight wedding dress...

HenryO

Dane...sin is only something to commit against yourself? That's amazingly stupid. Do you commit murder against yourself? If you want to defend your sinful lifestyle, that's your choice, but at least make a reasonable argument. It doesn't make your sin any better, but at least you won't sound ridiculous.

Prejean, congrats, and I am so proud of you for standing up for what you believe. These people calling you names, well, that's what they do. It helps them feel better about their own pathetic choices.

byherownbrother

I'm not sure why people defending Carrie have to throw a tinge of homophobia in their response. It seems like that's just keeping things in the past. Defend her, and don't talk about gays period next time.

Truth

TMZ IS AGAINST SO-CALLED "OPPOSITE" MARRIAGE CUZ OF ONE REASON AND ONE REASON ONLY. HARVEY IS GAY!!!! NUFF SAID.

byherownbrother

dunno where byherownbrother came from? i think it was copied text.

gimmeabreak

"She kinda looks like a whore in that tight wedding dress...

Posted at 11:28 AM on Jul 3, 2010 by JohnJohn"

Just look at the topless "modeling" photos of her on the internet, she looks like a whore without the dress too.

But i don't despise her for being a whore. It's her hypocrisy laden opinionated attitude that disgusts me...

I give the marriage 6 months tops before he's fed of with her crap and divorces her.

christy

First I want to say that she had every right to have her opinion about gay marriage regardless of what religion she is. If Perez Hilton didn't want an honest opinion then it shouldn't of been asked. I do not care what she did in her personal life that you people want to claim her to be a hypocrite she does not approve of gay marriage period and that is her right. Maybe you people should stop having people like him represent you if you want to be taken more serioulsy. Second, I am also sick of the I am born this way crap because you are not. This is something you have for whatever reason chosen to be. To say you are born this way would be admitting then that something just isn't wired right in your brain. That would mean a mental disorder like any other mental disorder out there. If you say it is not then it is a choice. It really is that simple you can't have it both ways. As for the one who wants to refer to the Bible as a fairy tale, you are yet again another one I can't stand. Who cares if you believe or not, millions of people do so apparently they know something you dont. Sorry I will take their word over your sorry as*es anyday. Oh and just for the record, you people who think everyone is just so accepting of your gay lifestyle, why is it that every state that actually holds a vote on it you guys loose the vote?

Frank

Come on.
Do you think,
"Opposite marriage is legal in the state of California"
was either a straight statement or a benign comment?

I have a harmless friend who was murdered after he witnessed a crime. But in the mind of the criminal, it was the one who witness his crime who was in the way and had to go.
Homophobic? No, heterophobic. Get it untwisted if you can.

steven

Men: Avoid women with fake boobs as if they have the plague. Stay as far away as possible!!!!

byherownbrother

71 I dunno if people are born gay, but gay men really are sexually attracted to men. I'm geniunely physically attracted to men and not women. I know its frusting to imagine but its true. Your post is ignorant. And clearly you have just as much of a problem with them as they do with you... I have to figure out how to change my name. Its not byherownbrother that was saved in the system from another post i did.

71. Also, you spelled loose the vote, like we were loosening up a skrew. We lost the vote. And people we'ren't voting to torture us in the town square, they were voting for marriage. I know which way you would vote, but that one you would lose.

vindog

Notice how all the gay folk in the world are for marraige, until they breaku p then they go to the hey, I'm not married so I should not have to pay child or spousal support. It's laughable the hipocricy.

gimmeabreak

Hey Cristy,

First - "As for the one who wants to refer to the Bible as a fairy tale, you are yet again another one I can't stand. Who cares if you believe or not, millions of people do so apparently they know something you dont. Sorry I will take their word over your sorry as*es anyday."

Oh Christy, Christy, Christy... (shakes head) Guess what? 10 MILLION people believed in SCIENTOLOGY enough to dable in it too. What was your point again, i mean other then the fact that there are millions of gullible morons in the world. Morons who are willing to believe in mythical fairy tale religions that have no basis in fact or science?

Second - "If Perez Hilton didn't want an honest opinion then it shouldn't of been asked .... Maybe you people should stop having people like him represent you if you want to be taken more seriously."

What are you, 10 years old or something? Perez Hilton is just an opinionated douchbag whose celebrity gossip blog has a following. Nobody's choosen him to represent them en mass about anything. He's sort of like the Glenn Beck of the gossip world, only you know... with more credibility. /sarcasm

SLN

Good for her and her husband!!! So what she made a few mistakes in the past but at least she stands up for GOD and what she and MANY people believe in. The same God that people try to make fun of her for standing up for is the same God they all will be begging for when someone they love is diagnosed with cancer or in a terrible accident or something. So I don't think she is the one who is a hypocrite.