« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Carrie Prejean Got Married ... 'Cause She Can

7/3/2010 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Carrie Prejean and her NFL man Kyle Boller tied the knot yesterday at the Grand Del Mar Resort in San Diego.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
Opposite marriage is legal in the state of California.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

MidoriMe

Carrie should have switched dresses with her bridesmaid.

VickiC

Love the "opposite marriage" line in the article!

Not particularly fond of Ms. Prejean, but I wish her and her new husband the best. However, I find it interesting that someone who has made such a point of her Christianity didn't get married in a church, but at an expensive resort.

VickiC

11. It's not "opposite marriage," it's just marriage. You gays are too much.

*****************************************************
Lighten up - they said that because Carrie referred to "opposite marriage" at the Miss USA pageant.

And for all of you screaming about "free speech" - while I disagreed with what Ms. Prejean said at the Miss USA pageant, I completely defend her right to have said it. In fact, I thought it was totally inappropriate for that POS Perez Hilton to even ask the question. The reason that I don't like Ms. Prejean is her hypocrisy.

VickiC

24. We've passed bills in several states so Gays could have civil ceremonies and have all the benefits of an actual marriage. But having that, obviously, was never the real goal. If it were, Gays would be happy with that but they aren't so the goal NEVER was to have civil unions or benefits, they want Marriage their way so they can shove their way of life down the other 95% of American's throats (yeah. believe it or not, the gay population is only about 5% or less). Give me a break. I have no problem with civil unions or even a non-religious marriage but I will NOT be pushed. That just pisses me off and makes me feel I don't owe them anything.

*************************************************************
Try doing a little research before you spout off. Civil unions do NOT give couples - gay or straight - the same benefits as marriage. There is a long list of benefits provided by marriage that are not provided by civil unions - such as the right to adopt your partner's children, tax benefits, inheritance rights, etc. THAT is why gays are not content with civil unions.

And just for your information - there is no such thing as a "religious" marriage. Marriages are only valid when they are conducted by the laws of the state. You can have any religious ceremony you want, but if you don't have that state issued marriage license, you're not legally married. And as far as "non-religious marriage" - if a church is willing to perform a marriage ceremony for a gay or lesbian couple (and many are), why should it be any business of yours?

Peaches

WELL THE C_ _ T STATED HER FEELINGS SO HERE'S MINE.......LIVE AND LET LIVE.......SHE IS A FAKE, UGLY, HUGE MOUTH TYPICAL WHITE BITCH, HOMOPHOBE.....SO HER BISEXUAL HUSBAND IS A PURSE HOLDING, DROP THE SOAP, MASCULINE BOTTOM...I REALLY HOPE SHE GETS BREAST CANCER......OH I'M SOOOOO SORRY ABOUT THAT....FAKE TITS DON'T GET IT....STOP GIVING HER ATTENTION......JUST LET HER AND HER SISSY HUBBY GO TO THEIR KKK MEETINGS...........

Darvon

TMZ is owned by a gay person.
That is why they allways cut down Carrie Prejean.
They do this to try to convince themself that what the bible is wrong.
"man shall not lay with man"

ArlingtonRoy817

white? bull****

Sarah

you guys are idiots. She got married at Grand Del Mar Hotel’s Capella Church so she did get married in a church. IDIOTS

ks

Beauty comes from within----when she opens her mouth and speaks, she proves it---she is ugly, mean and ignorant.

Christina

Congrats! Totally looking forward to her perfectly legal divorce. Horrible human being.

Another dose of sadness for everyone pretty much. Nobody wins when things get this nasty.

shift

I give them less than a year.

nickyn

What %$#$% MORON would marry this stupid ignorant bitch..oh thats right a footbal player..too many HITS TO THE HEAD KYLE LOLOLOL!!!

Truth

Aw, all the gays are disappointed that they didn't destroy Carrie.

You sure put enough effort into it, with your typical liberal hatred.

nickyn

Hey now, the moron even has a moron fan base sticking up for her...I think "comment 105" is that other moron Sean Hannity!!LOL